BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BobT

BobT
Life time member
Life time member
Complete with mounting frame and some bolts etc. Will fit all K100's I believe not just the 16v as all the sumps are the same. It is black but  can be painted. It is quite heavy so I would think that postage outside Europe would cost a fortune! Any offers?

K100RS 16v Belly pan - withdrawn from sale. B0001010

Last edited by BobT on Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Shep

Shep
Silver member
Silver member
I would like to have it however I am not only across the pond but at the west end of Canada. I still wouldn't mind knowing the approximate cost of shipping the piece if that is easily done.
Shep

92KK 84WW Olaf

Life time member
Life time member
When is CF back over to these parts?

Failing that Indian036 might be over this way in France......then he might when he is back in AU meet up with TWB when he is back in AU from WA which happens to be just over the border from the west end of Canada......BobTs bikes don't travel north he tells us but I am sure something would work.

Forum mail it is called, it does work well.

It worked to bring a tow bar from somewhere a little more remote in AU to the remote west of Ireland. Progress from remote west of Ireland is a little slower....

It also brought Christmas puddings to Australia.......

1983 K100RS 0011171 Fricka 606 Alaska Blue 29,495 miles Damn K Pox Its a Bat outta Hell Now 37,190 miles
1996 K1100LT 0233004 Lohengrin Mystic Red 38,000 miles.

BobT

BobT
Life time member
Life time member
@Shep wrote:I would like to have it however I am not only across the pond but at the west end of Canada. I still wouldn't mind knowing the approximate cost of shipping the piece if that is easily done.
Shep
Had you told me that you wanted it then I would have brought it over the last time I visited Prince George. That would never have worked because I visited in 1997 when I was flying a microlight across your huge country.  Very Happy
I'll try and weigh it and see what the miserable cow in the post office says. Give me a few days.

RicK G

RicK G
admin
admin
May pay to check this out more closely There are some differences of the 8V and 16V belly pans I recall there being some discussion some toime ago and I think it was more in the mounting parts but one has a larger cutaway for the exhaust pipes than the other.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki

BobT

BobT
Life time member
Life time member
I think that rather than a difference for the pipes, the mounting frame was redesigned to make it easier/stronger/cheaper but all of the sumps are the same and that is what it mounts to.
I'll withdraw it from sale for now till I can find an 8v to check it against.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum