BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Greetings From British Columbia Empty Greetings From British Columbia Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Larry Myers

Larry Myers
I am the new owner of a 1986 K100 RS, and am returning to riding after more than 30 years away.  The bike appears to be in excellent condition (low mileage).  I will be looking for a few things to make the bike better and will certainly be asking questions, as I would like to do most of the wrenching myself.  The bike has a Niko Bakker exhaust and I would be interested to hear from anyone who has information on that topic.

2Back to top Go down   Greetings From British Columbia Empty Re: Greetings From British Columbia Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:21 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Welcome to our Knuthaus Larry.
Take a seat the day shift nurse will be along shortly.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Greetings From British Columbia Empty another BC'er Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:19 pm

nvboy

nvboy
Silver member
Silver member
Welcome Larry!
Always great to have another from the Great White North on the forum and even better to have another BC boy.  There are a few of us here.  I'm on the Island but get out to the mainland numerous times a year on extended rides.

nvboy

4Back to top Go down   Greetings From British Columbia Empty Re: Greetings From British Columbia Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:26 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
G'day Larry and welcome.

Pictures...

...of your bike, not you! Very Happy

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

5Back to top Go down   Greetings From British Columbia Empty Re: Greetings From British Columbia Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:01 am

larrikin

larrikin
Life time member
Life time member
Oh Great, another Chinook. Me thinks they are trying to take over the Forum Smile  (Sorry Crazy)
Welcome to the Knuthouse

It increases my paranoia
Like lookin' at my mirror and seein' a police car

6Back to top Go down   Greetings From British Columbia Empty Re: Greetings From British Columbia Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:03 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome larry ...

have fun with the k ...they are a great bike ..

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

7Back to top Go down   Greetings From British Columbia Empty Re: Greetings From British Columbia Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:35 am

Brad-Man

Brad-Man
Life time member
Life time member
WelKome!

8Back to top Go down   Greetings From British Columbia Empty Re: Greetings From British Columbia Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:33 am

brickrider2

brickrider2
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome from Idaho, practically neighbors, aren't we?  
I've never seen a Niko Baker silencer... Can you educate me with a pix or two?

9Back to top Go down   Greetings From British Columbia Empty Re: Greetings From British Columbia Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:20 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Welcome Larry,

Even if we live in the same country, it may be a bit difficult to organize a Sunday ride together. We are only 6,000 kms apart. Very Happy 
Enjoy the forum.

CF

10Back to top Go down   Greetings From British Columbia Empty Re: Greetings From British Columbia Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:37 pm

1990k75

1990k75
Silver member
Silver member
Hi Larry, welKome aboard  Greetings From British Columbia 177912 

Drop in on one of your extended rides, we are halfway to CF's place...

Lorne & Joanie

Current - 1990 K75RT (in drydock) & 1995 K75RT VIN # WB1056503S0372669
            - 2011 Suzuki V-Strom 650
            - 2011 Yamaha XT250

Who sez I'm too old to ride?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum