BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Anyone in mid-Atlantic? Empty Anyone in mid-Atlantic? Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:03 pm

MD K100RS

MD K100RS
I'm in Baltimore, MD, and just wondering who on the forum is in the area.

http://www.ars-natura.com

2Back to top Go down   Anyone in mid-Atlantic? Empty Re: Anyone in mid-Atlantic? Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:10 pm

MikeyBoy

MikeyBoy
Just got my first brick and joined the forum. In Northern Va.

3Back to top Go down   Anyone in mid-Atlantic? Empty Re: Anyone in mid-Atlantic? Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:50 pm

caveman

caveman
Life time member
Life time member
You guys are close to some good riding. Go south on 95 or 81 and make a right on 16 (west) then get lost....  You will not regret it!

4Back to top Go down   Anyone in mid-Atlantic? Empty Re: Anyone in mid-Atlantic? Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:09 pm

MikeyBoy

MikeyBoy
caveman wrote:You guys are close to some good riding. Go south on 95 or 81 and make a right on 16 (west) then get lost....  You will not regret it!
 Thanks Caveman I'll check it out. Looks like you're talking about the 'Spine of the Dragon' ride.
What about west Penn? Any routes you recommend?

5Back to top Go down   Anyone in mid-Atlantic? Empty The Good Stuff Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:45 pm

caveman

caveman
Life time member
Life time member
Sure, If you want to circle around back home take a right on 10 (I think) and go up into south west WV lots of good stuff working your way up through the Monongahela Nat'l Forrest. Just keep in mind that all the most popular roads are very congested on weekends of good weather so do some exploring.

I'm sorry but I am not going to put specific routes on the net so they don't turn into the zoo like the "Tail of the dragon".

6Back to top Go down   Anyone in mid-Atlantic? Empty Re: Anyone in mid-Atlantic? Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:02 pm

DadofHedgehog

DadofHedgehog
Silver member
Silver member
MD K100RS wrote:I'm in Baltimore, MD, and just wondering who on the forum is in the area.

I am in Arlington, VA. Just rode my 1st Brick, a K75T, back from its former home in Seattle, WA.

7Back to top Go down   Anyone in mid-Atlantic? Empty Re: Anyone in mid-Atlantic? Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:50 pm

yamaguzzi

yamaguzzi
Life time member
Life time member
caveman wrote:Sure, If you want to circle around back home take a right on 10 (I think) and go up into south west WV lots of good stuff working your way up through the Monongahela Nat'l Forrest. Just keep in mind that all the most popular roads are very congested on weekends of good weather so do some exploring.

I'm sorry but I am not going to put specific routes on the net so they don't turn into the zoo like the "Tail of the dragon".
I rode my Moto Guzzi 850-T thru the national forest in WV a few years back and it was a really good ride.Plenty of good places to camp and incredible roads uncluttered with cars

8Back to top Go down   Anyone in mid-Atlantic? Empty Re: Anyone in mid-Atlantic? Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:17 am

fishboy316

fishboy316
Life time member
Life time member
I see this is an old thread but hey I am in the Annapolis area so thought I would throw this out there. My first Brick. 1985 K100RS. Would post pics but not enough posts yet. Am almost ready for the dreaded Maryland state inspection. Have taken it out a couple times and Really love the way it rides. Have been getting to know her mechanically also.Anyone in mid-Atlantic? 610153 Have had many other brands of bike but this thing is a breed all it's own!

Bill

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum