BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from the Sunny Coast Empty Hello from the Sunny Coast Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:13 am

E11HES

E11HES
Hey

Just wanted to say hello. Picked up my black '93 K1100 around 6 weeks ago after a fair bit of research. Ive started pulling it apart to do various bits to it, and it won't be going back together the same way Hello from the Sunny Coast 652573 but hopefully it will still be to the tastes of some on here Very Happy

Anyway, have a cracking day, looking forward to spending more time on the forum

Cheers, 
Elliott

2Back to top Go down   Hello from the Sunny Coast Empty Re: Hello from the Sunny Coast Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:05 am

larrikin

larrikin
Life time member
Life time member
Quick, get the golf clubs out, there's another cane-toad.

Welcome to the Knuthouse.

It increases my paranoia
Like lookin' at my mirror and seein' a police car

3Back to top Go down   Hello from the Sunny Coast Empty Re: Hello from the Sunny Coast Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:34 am

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome to the asylum from south of you.
Regards Martin.

4Back to top Go down   Hello from the Sunny Coast Empty Re: Hello from the Sunny Coast Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:34 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome Elliot

have fun with the build

but as always good to make it right before stripping it off....
gives you a reference

cheers

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

5Back to top Go down   Hello from the Sunny Coast Empty Re: Hello from the Sunny Coast Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:37 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Welcome to the Knuthaus Elliot good to have you along.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

6Back to top Go down   Hello from the Sunny Coast Empty G'day Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:01 pm

AndrewP

AndrewP
G'day Elliot,

Welcome to K club, these K bikes in all their guises are amazing machines, still chuckle to myself when I pull something apart and see the German engineering. Enjoy your new found love.

BTW there is talk of some K riders starting a little get together for a ride and a beer at MOTO cafe in Noosa Junction, will keep you posted. There were a few on the Distinguished Gentleman's ride last week.

Andrew P

7Back to top Go down   Hello from the Sunny Coast Empty Re: Hello from the Sunny Coast Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:40 pm

E11HES

E11HES
AndrewP wrote:G'day Elliot,

Welcome to K club, these K bikes in all their guises are amazing machines, still chuckle to myself when I pull something apart and see the German engineering. Enjoy your new found love.

BTW there is talk of some K riders starting a little get together for a ride and a beer at MOTO cafe in Noosa Junction, will keep you posted. There were a few on the Distinguished Gentleman's ride last week.

Andrew P
Morning Andrew

Hope you're well. Just wondering if you guys ended up organising anything up around Noosa/Sunshine coast?

Bike is just about on the road now and I'd love to get out and meet some of you guys Smile

Cheers

8Back to top Go down   Hello from the Sunny Coast Empty Re: Hello from the Sunny Coast Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:53 am

Matthew-Brisbane

Matthew-Brisbane
Life time member
Life time member
Count me in as well

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum