BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Low seat Kit Empty Low seat Kit on Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:23 pm

RicK G

RicK G
admin
admin
I have a Low seat kit Komplete and I mean KOMPLETE right down to the little tid bits that are usually hard to get
The tank surround has a crack (2" long) as most of them do but it would be repairable in the right hands.
If you intend to replace a Komfort seat then I will consider a part trade or also for a Type 3 Left Pannier in good condition.
It will fit K75, K100 and K1100

$325 Firm

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki

2Back to top Go down   Low seat Kit Empty Re: Low seat Kit on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm

Soapdude

Soapdude
Sorry if this is a silly question, but does a low seat kit benefit a tall rider or a short one? I'm 6'1 and I'm wondering if a lower seat wouldn't help me get under the windscreen a bit and into a slightly more comfortable position. Cheers

3Back to top Go down   Low seat Kit Empty Re: Low seat Kit on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:11 pm

RicK G

RicK G
admin
admin
The low seat is for short riders. It came of my wife's bike and she has stopped riding now and I have claimed it as mine and put a standard seat on it because it felt like my knees were up around my ears and pushed into the fairing even worse.
 and I am 5'11".

If you are having trouble with knee contact the K1100 fairing will sit 40mm further forward.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki

4Back to top Go down   Low seat Kit Empty Re: Low seat Kit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Motorbike Mike

Motorbike Mike
Life time member
Life time member
@RicK G wrote: it felt like my knees were up around my ears 
That's why I like the low seat, it's like having rearsets fitted.

Low seat Kit Cimg4012

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum