BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hi from Ireland Empty Hi from Ireland Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:01 am

Marty

Marty
Modifying my K100RS. Far from finish. Hi from Ireland Receiv11

2Back to top Go down   Hi from Ireland Empty Re: Hi from Ireland Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:26 am

92KK 84WW Olaf

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Marty and welcome....now I know where that pile of RS parts that I spotted up for sale came from....

Lots of Ks around you there, check out Jedi Girl here too as she is in Monasterevin and they have a brickyard at their house.

Did yours start out as a 16 valve or did you change the rear end? I thought the parts I saw were off a 2v RS....

3Back to top Go down   Hi from Ireland Empty Re: Hi from Ireland Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:25 pm

Marty

Marty
Hi, was 16v and original yet it looks a lot different now.  Rolling Eyes
I do have a lot of parts still for sale so will post them on this forum soon. Hope i will get to know some of the members here, maybe even meet some time.  Smile

4Back to top Go down   Hi from Ireland Empty Re: Hi from Ireland Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:27 pm

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Hi from up north Very Happy

5Back to top Go down   Hi from Ireland Empty Re: Hi from Ireland Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:58 am

Ringfad

Ringfad
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome from Blanchardstown, you may recall we messaged a few weeks ago.

We sometimes all meet up in Stradbally and it would be good to see your bike in the flesh.

6Back to top Go down   Hi from Ireland Empty Re: Hi from Ireland Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:48 pm

Marty

Marty
Ringfad wrote:Welcome from Blanchardstown, you may recall we messaged a few weeks ago.

We sometimes all meet up in Stradbally and it would be good to see your bike in the flesh.
Hi, please let me know when you are meeting . I would love to meet other K fans.  Smile

7Back to top Go down   Hi from Ireland Empty Re: Hi from Ireland Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:05 am

Curley

Curley
Silver member
Silver member
Hi from Ireland 177912 Marty. Was really good meeting you and thanks for the parts. See you again next week!

8Back to top Go down   Hi from Ireland Empty Re: Hi from Ireland Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:27 am

92KK 84WW Olaf

Life time member
Life time member
Marty wrote:
Ringfad wrote:Welcome from Blanchardstown, you may recall we messaged a few weeks ago.

Hi, please let me know when you are meeting . I would love to meet other K fans.  Smile

Check up the thread for meet up at Stradbally Fayre Saturday 11th August.

9Back to top Go down   Hi from Ireland Empty Re: Hi from Ireland Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:38 pm

Life time member
Life time member
Nice job so far Marty, would love to see it in the flesh if you can make the 11th.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

K1 - 1989 - AKA Titan (unique K1/K1100RS hybrid by Andreas Esterhammer)
K1100RS - 1995. AKA Rudolf Von Schmurf (in a million bits)
K100RS - 1991 AKA Ronnie. Cafe racer project bike
K75RTP - 1994
K75C - 1991 AKA Jim Beam. In boxes. 
K1100LT 1992 - AKA Big Red (gone)
K100LT - 1988 - AKA the Bullion brick. Should never have sold it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum