BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from Finland Empty Hello from Finland on Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:29 am

-mek-

-mek-
I've allready quite a long time considered to buy a K75. A basic model just for evening rides. Longer trips and more adventurous rides I ride at the moment by -16' Honda CRF 1000 L.

Now I ended up buying a former Swedish Police bike, a -92' K75 RT, 128 kkm. Being a former Police bike it's technikally in good condition, but not a near of being restored, so a perfect base for building the bike to my own taste. I've newer built a bike, so time will tell what I find under the fairings.

I've allready removed fairings, got the wheels to glas blasting and powder coating and started servicing the bike, the jobs the previous owner ignored.

https://www.youtube.com/user/mtubeist

2Back to top Go down   Hello from Finland Empty Re: Hello from Finland on Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:50 am

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
Welkom Mek,  

A good choice of motorcycle in the K75.  It looks a bit flat around there.  Any good riding places nearby?  

Cheers, Dave.

3Back to top Go down   Hello from Finland Empty Re: Hello from Finland on Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:07 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
delightful vid ...good luck and welcome aboard

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%OHello from Finland Au-log10

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..

4Back to top Go down   Hello from Finland Empty Re: Hello from Finland on Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:23 pm

brickrider2

brickrider2
Life time member
Life time member
You've found a nice, clean bike for your project.  Welcome to the forum and good luck.

5Back to top Go down   Hello from Finland Empty Re: Hello from Finland on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:27 am

Peter Perfect

Peter Perfect
Excellent choice..!Hello from Finland Img_2010 Hello from Finland Img_2010

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum