BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from Savannah, Georgia! USA Empty Hello from Savannah, Georgia! USA Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:38 pm

lefthander

lefthander
Silver member
Silver member
Hello,
 My name is John and I am getting back my 1992 K75 that I gave to my son 6 years ago. It's a standard K75 that I'm working on turning it into a K75T. 

Peace,
  John Young

Last edited by lefthander on Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong word used)

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Greetings John welKome to the Knuthaus

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

lefthander

lefthander
Silver member
Silver member
Thank you so much!

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Hello from Savannah, Georgia! USA 177912

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

lefthander

lefthander
Silver member
Silver member
Thanks Dai. I've read several of your posts.

6Back to top Go down   Hello from Savannah, Georgia! USA Empty Re: Hello from Savannah, Georgia! USA Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:49 am

Gr-Racing

Gr-Racing
welcome fellow K75 owner in SAV

7Back to top Go down   Hello from Savannah, Georgia! USA Empty Re: Hello from Savannah, Georgia! USA Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:53 am

Point-Seven-five

Point-Seven-five
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome!  Keep us posted on your progress.  I enjoy following these restorations, always lots of good ideas and problem solving.

Past:
1994 K75RT "Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS"
1988 K100RS SE "Special Ed"
1994 K75S "Cheetos"
1992 K100RS "Moby Brick" R.I.P.
1982 Honda FT500
1979 Honda XR185
1977 Honda XL125
1974 Honda XL125
1972 OSSA Pioneer 250
1968 Kawasaki 175

8Back to top Go down   Hello from Savannah, Georgia! USA Empty k75 return to life Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:32 pm

lefthander

lefthander
Silver member
Silver member
Well I drained the 3year old gas from the tank last night and found the fuel pump vibration dampener? almost completely dissolved. I'm not sure what direction to go. Not sure if I should replace with an aftermarket pump or see if the original fuel pump works and find another vibration dampener. If someone here has gone thru something similar I would appreciate any guidance. Also if someone has any info or pictures on the hose placement inside the tank that would be great. I pulled out a couple of deteriorated fuel lines out and not sure how to put everything back together correctly. On a positive note bled the front brake and had to dismantle the rear brake master cylinder and clean it out to get the rear brakes up to par. Both brakes seem to work perfectly now.

Peace

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum