BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Cheap Submersible 5/16" Hose Brisbane Northside 723598 I found a source of cheap submersible fuel hose rated for internal and external use. The shop is Motorsport Accessories in Brendale the hose is"5/16 STEALTH444 SERIES EFI HOSE 444-06-M EXCEEDS SAE30R10. I bought a metre the other day for 19.64 AU. Today I signed up as a member and got a discount, a 2 metre length set me back $35.35 AU. They also stock the proper EFI hose clips that suit the larger 15mm hose. 
Link to site  https://motorsportaccessories.com.au/ 
Regards Martin.

Last edited by MartinW on Wed 01 May 2019, 18:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Font size)

GF Wollongong

GF Wollongong
Platinum member
Platinum member
Thanks for that Martin

I was getting grief getting to the actual hose. Could you please post the URL ... the www..................

I assume you registered. How long before you can purchase for discount?

Regards

Guy

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Guy I couldn't find the hose on their site, but I was told by a neighbor that they had it. The best way to get it would be to register on the site and then either email them or ring them direct. Once your registered I believe the discount is automatic, not sure if or when the discount ever expires. Even without the discount it's the cheapest I've ever found. As it's local I'm not registered online so I have to actually front up to the shop.
Regards Martin.

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Aussies 1, Brits 0 for once. That's slightly less than I pay for it. Plus I then have to fork out P&P.

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Dai  the local Autobarn quoted $100.00 AU per metre. Cheap Submersible 5/16" Hose Brisbane Northside 314318 The last lot I got from South Australia was $50.00 AU a metre. Cheap Submersible 5/16" Hose Brisbane Northside 167893 I now have 3 metres of the new hose, this should last me a few years if I store it in sealed black plastic. Cheap Submersible 5/16" Hose Brisbane Northside 723598
Regards Martin.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum