BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Oh! To be eight again! Empty Oh! To be eight again! Tue May 21, 2019 6:19 am

Rickmeister

Rickmeister
Life time member
Life time member

A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching his wife, who was looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off he asked what she'd like to   have for her birthday.

'I'd like to be eight again', she replied, still looking   in the mirror ...

On the morning of her Birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops, and then took her to Adventure World theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming    Roller Coaster, everything there was.

Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake.

Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite   candy, M&M's. What a fabulous adventure!  

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted.  

He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, 'Well Dear, what was it like being eight again?

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed.  

'I meant my dress size, you f@*#*! retard!!!!'

The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he is gonna get it wrong.

2Back to top Go down   Oh! To be eight again! Empty Re: Oh! To be eight again! Tue May 21, 2019 5:48 pm

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
How true Laughing

3Back to top Go down   Oh! To be eight again! Empty Re: Oh! To be eight again! Wed May 22, 2019 9:54 am

indian036

indian036
Life time member
Life time member
Rickmeister wrote:

If a man talks in the forest and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?

Bill

1984 K100RT  VIN 0023022  Work needing lots of progress

1986 K100RT  VIN 0090542  Work needing lots and lots of progress
1993 K1100LT  VIN 0183046  Work in progress
1993 K75S  VIN 0213045  Tom the Triple (now on Historic rego too.)

4Back to top Go down   Oh! To be eight again! Empty Re: Oh! To be eight again! Wed May 22, 2019 9:31 pm

Saxon7

Saxon7
Life time member
Life time member

[/quote]

If a man talks in the forest and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?

Bill[/quote]

Of course.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc7NNjWO7nHEhMpErSDJ5Hw

5Back to top Go down   Oh! To be eight again! Empty Re: Oh! To be eight again! Tue May 28, 2019 11:32 am

td5

td5
Platinum member
Platinum member
Brilliant!

2015 / K1300R
2002 / R1100S BCR

6Back to top Go down   Oh! To be eight again! Empty Re: Oh! To be eight again! Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:21 pm

Bumblebee

Bumblebee
Silver member
Silver member
Rickmeister wrote:

A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching his wife, who was looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off he asked what she'd like to   have for her birthday.

'I'd like to be eight again', she replied, still looking   in the mirror ...

On the morning of her Birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops, and then took her to Adventure World theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming    Roller Coaster, everything there was.

Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake.

Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite   candy, M&M's. What a fabulous adventure!  

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted.  

He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, 'Well Dear, what was it like being eight again?

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed.  

'I meant my dress size, you f@*#*! retard!!!!'

That's good!

http://Bugsmashers.org/phpbb

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum