BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   K-bikes registry Empty K-bikes registry Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:48 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Forumotion has done modifications on the coding of the forum, and now the template for the registry of K bikes doesn't show anymore.
Also, the original template has some problems.... It was designed with nested table, and now every time you preview the template (or edit your post), about 5 blank lines are added between tables.
I redesign the screen, and it solved the problem.
I just contacted Forumotion to see if the template can be automatically inserted when somebody reply to this topic.
I am waiting for an answer, and until I am able to fix the problem, the topic will stay locked.
Sorry about that, but I wasn't aware of it.

Bert

2Back to top Go down   K-bikes registry Empty Re: K-bikes registry Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:44 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
I finally found the problem with the templates for the registry.
It took me only a full day. Embarassed
Now when you click on reply, the template is showing up and you can fill all the fields. (Don't forget to switch the editor on WYSIWYG as indicated on the first post of the page).
The format is a bit different as I had to remove the "notes" field

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum