BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


volador

volador
Life time member
Life time member
from the BMW of N.A. Moto Training manual LE Jetronic Diagnosis & Test Equipment Manual 48 pgs

https://kforum-tech.com/forum-area/members-upload/uploads/EFI-JETRONIC-MOTRONIC/LE-JETRONIC-DIAGNOSIS-TEST-EQUIP.pdf



Last edited by volador on Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated link)


__________________________________________________
1984 K100RS  1991 K100RS  Reap The Wild Wind... Ever Commute Is An Adventure
    

mike d

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
Great posts & information.

This one gets an Error 404

Mike

    

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
@mike d wrote:Great posts & information.

This one gets an Error 404

Mike
The file has been moved to another folder.
Volador will make a new post with even more very good documents.
I just finished uploading them on the server.


CF


__________________________________________________
LE Jetronic Diagnosis & Test Equipment Manual Frog15LE Jetronic Diagnosis & Test Equipment Manual Logo2101986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML GT2 sidecar, 1999 K1200lt/Hannigan Astro Sport sidecar.
    

volador

volador
Life time member
Life time member
I will?
I mean of course I will.
Stay tuned more virus free docs in the upcoming days...


__________________________________________________
1984 K100RS  1991 K100RS  Reap The Wild Wind... Ever Commute Is An Adventure
    

mike d

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
LE Jetronic Diagnosis & Test Equipment Manual 112350

I have the BMW OEM testing modules, but have never seen the procedures. I now have an excuse while in self isolation to do a little bit of reading!

Mike

    

volador

volador
Life time member
Life time member
@mike d wrote:LE Jetronic Diagnosis & Test Equipment Manual 112350

I have the BMW OEM testing modules, but have never seen the procedures. I now have an excuse while in self isolation to do a little bit of reading!

Mike
Perfect timing, every cloud has a silver lining

Looking forward to your testing modules videos...


__________________________________________________
1984 K100RS  1991 K100RS  Reap The Wild Wind... Ever Commute Is An Adventure
    

mike d

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
One of my bikes is a K1100LT so is fitted with a Motronic rather than the K75/K100 Jetronic so will have to wait until we are out of lockdown to 'borrow' a suitable bike.

I also recall (many years ago) seeing some of the testing hardware being used on the airhead boxer bikes.

 
Mike

    

volador

volador
Life time member
Life time member
@mike d wrote:One of my bikes is a K1100LT so is fitted with a Motronic rather than the K75/K100 Jetronic so will have to wait until we are out of lockdown to 'borrow' a suitable bike.
Brilliant, let us know how it works out
Good Day


__________________________________________________
1984 K100RS  1991 K100RS  Reap The Wild Wind... Ever Commute Is An Adventure
    

jjefferies

jjefferies
Silver member
Silver member
@volador wrote:from the BMW of N.A. Moto Training manual LE Jetronic Diagnosis & Test Equipment Manual 48 pgs

https://kforum-tech.com/forum-area/members-upload/uploads/EFI-JETRONIC-MOTRONIC/LE-JETRONIC-DIAGNOSIS-TEST-EQUIP.pdf
Hello, still getting an error when trying to reach this PDF.

    

mike d

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
Don't know why the system is giving the response I'll have another go later today.

Just had another go, can't seem to get the upload to work.

Mike

    

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin


__________________________________________________
LE Jetronic Diagnosis & Test Equipment Manual Frog15LE Jetronic Diagnosis & Test Equipment Manual Logo2101986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML GT2 sidecar, 1999 K1200lt/Hannigan Astro Sport sidecar.
    

jjefferies

jjefferies
Silver member
Silver member
Thanks, that one worked just fine.
J.

    

mike d

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
Cheers Burt.


Mike

    

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
I was able to fix the secure connection (SSL) on the server.
Now, both are working:
https://www.kforum-tech.com/
and
http://www.kforum-tech.com/


__________________________________________________
LE Jetronic Diagnosis & Test Equipment Manual Frog15LE Jetronic Diagnosis & Test Equipment Manual Logo2101986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML GT2 sidecar, 1999 K1200lt/Hannigan Astro Sport sidecar.
    

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum