BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   hello from the Netherlands Empty hello from the Netherlands Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:00 am

happy bmw

happy bmw
Dear Forum-Members,

I am a male of 48 years old and in the middle of a midlife-crisis. I live in the Netherlands and I am working on a K100 LT from 1987. I am trying to create a unique K100 scrambler. I hope to finish the project within two weeks. If aliexpress is on time!!

I like it so much that I am now in the middle of negotiation for another `1987 K100. all the mistakes, experience and a lot of time I put in this project would make my next project a super bike!

and not only that: it keeps me of the street and straight Very Happy  and helps me to overcome my midlife crisis.

the reason to join this forum is because you all participated in my project and I would like to do something in return, if needed.

so for now I would say Cheers and keep up the good cooperation!

2Back to top Go down   hello from the Netherlands Empty Re: hello from the Netherlands Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:39 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hi Happy good luck with Alisuppress. I enjoyed my mid life crisis so much that I extended it into my old age.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   hello from the Netherlands Empty Re: hello from the Netherlands Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:06 pm

Suzi Q

Suzi Q
Life time member
Life time member
Hello and welcome.
It always humbles me when a fellow European speaks/writes such good English.

What the heck have we done.... Crying or Very sad

4Back to top Go down   hello from the Netherlands Empty Re: hello from the Netherlands Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:55 pm

Arlina

Arlina
chris846 wrote:Hello and welcome.
It always humbles me when a fellow European speaks/writes such good English.

What the heck have we done.... Crying or Very sad
Aw bugga, take a tinny on that hello from the Netherlands 652573

5Back to top Go down   hello from the Netherlands Empty Re: hello from the Netherlands Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:55 pm

Arlina

Arlina
Welcome Happy BMW Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum