BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   New Member Empty New Member on Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:19 am

MatHinton

MatHinton
Hello group,

Mathew Hinton here, former RM who's just bought a £300 BMW K75 with aspirations of building a cafe racer. I have little to no mechanical experience and this is my first motorbike project. I have set up an Instagram profile to track my progress, up and downs to be included.

I live in Cardiff with my family with a new born on the way in Jan Smile 

Kr,

Mat

2Back to top Go down   New Member Empty Re: New Member on Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:39 am

Arlina

Arlina
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome Mat Smile

3Back to top Go down   New Member Empty Re: New Member on Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:23 pm

moriarti

moriarti
Life time member
Life time member
WELCOME MAT,remember the 5 Ps make a list as you go and loads of photos.Number all things as you go,have fun Very Happy Very Happy

4Back to top Go down   New Member Empty Re: New Member on Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:00 pm

tinyspuds

tinyspuds
Life time member
Life time member
Hi Mat,
Glad you went for it. You won’t regret it.
Cheers, Stu

5Back to top Go down   New Member Empty Re: New Member on Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:49 am

chris846

chris846
Life time member
Life time member
Hello and welcome. Three hundred quid is bottom end for any K, so it sounds a great project. Did you buy it as an unfinished project? pics would be great - you'll be bombarded with advice. Ignore any that comes from some halfwit who seems to have hacked my account  Very Happy

6Back to top Go down   New Member Empty Re: New Member on Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:18 am

tinyspuds

tinyspuds
Life time member
Life time member
@chris846 wrote:Ignore any that comes from some halfwit who seems to have hacked my account  Very Happy
...and looks like Suzy Quattro

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum