BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

afeist

afeist
Recently completed a renovation of my 1992 K75.

The fairing including instrument panel/lunch box and rear of the motorcycle along with hard bags have been removed and now sitting in my garage.  All parts are in good to very good condition.  The fairing cracked on the right side during removal.  This occurred along the inside edge and not cosmetically visible.

Blue in color.  Picture of the bike before removal attached.  Pictures of parts can be sent as requested.

I'd like to get something for them ($200), and not have to pay for shipping.

I live in Missoula, MT.

All the best,
  Aaron
FS: K75RT Fairing, seat, rear section, hard bags Img_2510
FS: K75RT Fairing, seat, rear section, hard bags Img_2511

ssk75rt

ssk75rt
I am interested in the fairings. Does this package include the windshield? 
If we can come to an arrangement I would ship to a depot in Champlain NY  and pick up there once the border is open again. 
Any idea what it would cost me to ship within the USA?

afeist

afeist
Yes, windshield included.  It is in good shape.  Small crack on (driver's) right.  Picture included along with most glaring cosmetic problem on the fairing.

I have no idea how much shipping would cost.  The fairing is heavier than it looks, and along with all the other parts, I'm guessing about 75 lbs.

FS: K75RT Fairing, seat, rear section, hard bags Img_2615

FS: K75RT Fairing, seat, rear section, hard bags Img_2616

ssk75rt

ssk75rt
Thanks for that info.
You mentioned instrument cluster as well, Will that be included. If you provide a postal code I will look into the shipping cost. I don't know when the border will reopen between Canada and US so I will look at shipping to Canada. If I am able to get across to the depot in Champlain NY I will have to quarantine for two weeks and I am almost out of scotch...Hic.

afeist

afeist
You can have it all.  I'll try to take some more pictures.  Fairing with windshield.  horns.  front fender.  instrument cluster (minus the ignition).  original handle bars (minus clusters).  original seat.  rear end with tail and blinkers.  I think that's it.

Missoula, MT  59803

ssk75rt

ssk75rt
Thanks. I will get some pricing from UPS or FEDEX ground and see what the transport will cost. Thanks for your patience

ssk75rt

ssk75rt
Looks like UPS will charge about $250.00 CAD, my calculator does not display enough digits to convert this to USD (I will use a pen and paper I can multiply looks like the exch rate is 1.32?) If you are Ok with dropping this shipment at a UPS store that price will hold. I did not ask for a quote for PUP at your home. 

If you send me a detailed list I can go through it and remove the items I do not need to reduce weight. 

I can send you a transfer for the shipping cost and if you are OK with adjusting your original amount of 200USD based on items removed then you can go ahead and pack the items and send er off. Will also need to prepare a comm. invoice and of course a shipping label. I will take care of that once we have the exact number of items being shipped. You can provide me an email address and I can send you all the necessary docs and the transfer by interac.

ssk75rt

ssk75rt
I have found a few transport companies that quoted me to bring the parts across the border. Cost will be approx 400CAD. 

I got the quote for a box of 36x24x18 dimensions and weight of 75lbs. Not sure you can get all the parts into a box of that size. If the box is bigger it will be dimweight and cost more. 

I am ready to proceed if you can give me an email address I will send all details to you and send over a payment. 

Might as well send all the parts that you have available if they will fit to the box and I will try to sell off the parts I do not need.

Thanks

ssk75rt

ssk75rt
PM sent FS: K75RT Fairing, seat, rear section, hard bags 212902

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum