BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Clutch & Front Brake Levers? Empty Clutch & Front Brake Levers? Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:03 pm

tjh1985

tjh1985
Silver member
Silver member
I've been in search of a compatible aftermarket or custom clutch & brake levers for my custom '85 K100 for some time with no luck. Does anyone any suggestions? Perhaps a link or lead to something I can find that will especially fit the standard K100 clutch cable? Not even looking for anything fancy just needs to receive the clutch cable.

Any help would be HUGE,

Thomas

http://www.thomashurst.com

2Back to top Go down   Clutch & Front Brake Levers? Empty Re: Clutch & Front Brake Levers? Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:47 am

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
There didn't seem to be much interest in making aftermarket levers adapted to Bricks probably because switch gear is incorporated into the original lever housings. Do you still have the custom levers on clip-ons mounted as pictured in your previous posts? Have you investigated having a company like Venhill make cables for your custom setup?

3Back to top Go down   Clutch & Front Brake Levers? Empty Re: Clutch & Front Brake Levers? Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:12 pm

Suzi Q

Suzi Q
Life time member
Life time member
Venhill do universal kits for clutch cables. They are decent quality and come with a variety of nipples so's you can pretty much match any lever of your choice. Plus, if you make your own, the length will be spot on. Easy to do.

4Back to top Go down   Clutch & Front Brake Levers? Empty Re: Clutch & Front Brake Levers? Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:12 am

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
As parts manager over the years in Beemer & aftermarket motorbike shops I have searched high & low for aftermarket brake & clutch levers for early Ks in dozens of motorcycle industry spare parts catalogues but have never located suitable or listed replacements except for OEM.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum