BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from California!  Empty Hello from California! on Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:02 am

nr1985

nr1985
Hello, my name it’s Marcio and I bought my self a early model k100rt. It was someone else’s project bike and they rebuilt the entire engine, powder coated the frame and stuff like that, so since I lack heavy mechanical experience I figured it was the perfect place to start. They took it from fully faired rt to a brat style bike. 

With the help of YouTube and this awesome forum I’ll be transforming it yet again, Fork swap, seat, airbox removal and tank makeover. My plan is to make it look like a cafe racer. 

Also as I see how awesome every is on here and how super important information is shared freely I will give you all my gear position sensor adapter schematic. I have ordered all the parts already and as soon as I test it I will share. It will make it possible to have all your gears read by a inexpensive Amazon speedometer.

2Back to top Go down   Hello from California!  Empty Re: Hello from California! on Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:06 pm

brickrider2

brickrider2
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome to the forum Marcio.   cheers

3Back to top Go down   Hello from California!  Empty Re: Hello from California! on Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:57 pm

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Hello from California!  177912 And another one!

2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum