BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   MOA International Rally Empty MOA International Rally Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:00 pm

brickrider2

brickrider2
Life time member
Life time member
In about two months the BMW Owners of America club will hold it's international rally in Great Falls, Montana.  After experiencing curtailed riding opportunities for so long, I expect the turnout this year will be huge.  Perhaps some forum members here would be interested in gathering and meeting (covered) face-to-face?  Wink
For my part, I really counting the days 'til the rally.  That location has an abundance of great riding nearby.  I understand that Yellowstone National Park and Glacier will be open for at least limited visitation.  The only downside I foresee is the continued closure of the border with Canada.  Crying or Very sad
What say? Anyone here planning to attend?  Question

2Back to top Go down   MOA International Rally Empty Re: MOA International Rally Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:53 am

caveman

caveman
Life time member
Life time member
Was out there last year even though it was canceled. Turned out to be a good trip, normally I would avoid Yellowstone at all cost (to many people, traffic) we went to several parks that were still open (including Yellowstone) and it was great, seemed like we had it to ourselves.
With last year not being a good financial year and so much uncertainty for the future we will just do two very short trip out west for some specific events, one a life long dream trip for a friend that is running out of time and two branding on a ranch of my daughters man friend. Hope the MOA rally gets a good turn out and all enjoy it  but just can't take the extra time this year.
I sure did enjoy the ride two years ago out in your neck of the woods even though it was a bit early in the season wish it would have worked out to get together but I hope to have a few year left in me, maybe next time.

3Back to top Go down   MOA International Rally Empty Re: MOA International Rally Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:13 am

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
I might make it there this year, after I get my second jab, and pending a majority also getting theirs. With Bill Gates manipulating my dreams and Jeff Bezos controlling my wallet I will be a riding and buying fool. Where's the tongue-in-cheek emoji?

4Back to top Go down   MOA International Rally Empty Re: MOA International Rally Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:34 am

Point-Seven-five

Point-Seven-five
Life time member
Life time member
I've never been to one, but would like to give it a shot this year. The most I could take from work is a week which would mean a three day weekend in the middle of four days on the road.

Past:
1994 K75RT "Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS"
1988 K100RS SE "Special Ed"
1994 K75S "Cheetos"
1992 K100RS "Moby Brick" R.I.P.
1982 Honda FT500
1979 Honda XR185
1977 Honda XL125
1974 Honda XL125
1972 OSSA Pioneer 250
1968 Kawasaki 175

5Back to top Go down   MOA International Rally Empty Re: MOA International Rally Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:02 pm

brickrider2

brickrider2
Life time member
Life time member
Registration for the MOA rally in Great Falls, Montana has now topped 3,000.  I expect it will be a wonderful party.   cheers

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum