BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Former K-100 rider --> free parts Empty Former K-100 rider --> free parts Tue May 04, 2021 1:16 pm

alp666

alp666
Hi folks,

I'm a former K100RS (1985) rider. I retired the bike about 10 years ago, sold some of it for parts, and still have a bunch of odds-and-ends. Now just want to decrease garage clutter.

As soon as I am cleared, I will post a bunch of photos of what I've got. Anyone who is interested is welcome to come and pick up whatever they want/need.

Thanks,
Adam

Suzi Q

Suzi Q
Life time member
Life time member
Why are you guys who do this always on the other side of the pond? I'd be up there like a shot - I know how these offers turn out; y'know, complete turbo kit in a box, pair of carbon fibre wheels, Forcelle Italia forks wrapped in an old sack, signed photo of Suzi Quatro in the bath....
Oh well, kind offer, good luck

3Back to top Go down   Former K-100 rider --> free parts Empty Re: Former K-100 rider --> free parts Tue May 04, 2021 10:16 pm

caveman

caveman
Platinum member
Platinum member
@Suzi Q wrote:Why are you guys who do this always on the other side of the pond? I'd be up there like a shot - I know how these offers turn out; y'know, complete turbo kit in a box, pair of carbon fibre wheels, Forcelle Italia forks wrapped in an old sack, signed photo of Suzi Quatro in the bath....
Oh well, kind offer, good luck
Ya you got that right, but I have no more room for extra turbo kits, Forcelle forks, and carbon fiber wheels!

Shep

Shep
Gold member
Gold member
I replied to the other posting as well.
As said I am very interested in obtaining the fuel tank and I am willing to pay a reasonable price for your time and trouble to ship it to me. Would like to have an estimate for shipping it to Prince George.
Shep

jjefferies

jjefferies
Gold member
Gold member
Got a list of parts yet? I've got a K100 project underway and can use some plastic bits if you've got them.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum