BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

andyb

andyb
Gold member
Gold member
Hi all, haven't been on here for a very long time, since I sold my bike.

Was cleaning out the shed and I have the following items if anybody is interested:

1. SOLD PENDING BMW Tool Kit in roll -  Mine was 88 RT, but I'm sure the tools would fit most if not all K's

2. Starter motor - was replaced, worked fine - turned out to be starter relay at the time

3. Cruise control screw - "Flip O'Lever" Great piece of Kit - you screw it in the bottom of the Throttle housing, flip the spring loaded lever to horizontal to lock on. Adjustable screw tension. Works Brilliantly. Use your thumb or Finger.
     There was a guy I think on here that made them many moons ago...

4. SOLD PENDING Throttle body Vacuum Balancing 4 Gauge set - only used a few times

5. Oil Filter Removal tool to go on socket drive - 3/8 (i think that's right size, makes removal a breeze)

Possibly some other parts - will list if Find any more

Cant seem to post any pics, but feel free to msg me for pics with your mobile/email and i'll send to you.

I'm in Melbourne, and if we ever get out of lockdowns you're welcome to collect! Otherwise happy to post at cost.

Cheers all.

AndyB

Last edited by andyb on Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sold items)

'88 K100 RT
Chassis number: 0097248 ; Vehicle code: 0504; Series: K589
Model: K100RT 84 (0504 (0505) Body Type: K100RT 84 (0504)
Catalog Model: ECE; Engine: (0504); Production: 1988/9
K100 - parts available (sold bike a few years ago K100RT - '88)......make me an offer if you are interested 13763011

Matthew-Brisbane

Matthew-Brisbane
Life time member
Life time member
@andyb wrote:Hi all, haven't been on here for a very long time, since I sold my bike.

Was cleaning out the shed and I have the following items if anybody is interested:

1. BMW Tool Kit in roll -  Mine was 88 RT, but I'm sure the tools would fit most if not all K's

2. Starter motor - was replaced, worked fine - turned out to be starter relay at the time

3. Cruise control screw - "Flip O'Lever" Great piece of Kit - you screw it in the bottom of the Throttle housing, flip the spring loaded lever to horizontal to lock on. Adjustable screw tension. Works Brilliantly. Use your thumb or Finger.
     There was a guy I think on here that made them many moons ago...

4. Throttle body Vacuum Balancing 4 Gauge set - only used a few times

5. Oil Filter Removal tool to go on socket drive - 3/8 (i think that's right size, makes removal a breeze)

Possibly some other parts - will list if Find any more

Cant seem to post any pics, but feel free to msg me for pics with your mobile/email and i'll send to you.

I'm in Melbourne, and if we ever get out of lockdowns you're welcome to collect! Otherwise happy to post at cost.

Cheers all.

AndyB

Hello Andy 

What do you want for the tool kit and the throttle body 4 gauge set  ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum