BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:29 am

smithy

smithy
Life time member
Life time member
So we keep getting told that NSW will come out of lockdown by November, can't say that I really believe that just yet.
Saying that, I still think it's a good idea to make plans pending getting our freedoms back .
So if there is interest a date could be set for early to mid November, with a starting point being the Bendemeer Hotel ( good pub, good cheap rooms ).
So from Bendemeer we could hatch a plan to ride either east or west, it could be a day ride or a multi day ride ending at Riverdale for a BBQ and a few drinks.
So to make a start we should find a date that suits most, then I could call Bendemeer Hotel and book some rooms .
This will be a positive ride , something for everyone to look forward to, if it works out.

98 K1100lt: Vin 8044

2Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:14 am

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
I like your thinking Smithy.  Good Pub.  

Also there are a couple of us with significant birthday/milestones that we were hoping to celebrate around that time as well.  Best you chat to your neighbour about these.

3Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:21 am

Gaz

Gaz
Life time member
Life time member
I certainly support the idea of waking up from Covid Lockdown with a get together Smithy. Agree that Bendemeer Hotel is a good location as a starting point or event location.

I'll be "living in the seventies" by the time November comes around with my next significant birthday coming up next month and very little likelihood of celebrating in person with friends and family.

Hell, by then I may even have the house projects down to a level where I can get back to putting the clutch and gearbox back in the K75 (if I don't get arrested going to the big hardware store for non-essential supplies).

I'll start to amuse myself looking at maps again to maybe contribute to route ideas.

Cheers

4Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:34 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
November if a great month to have a ride  as well as the other 11 months. Any weekend week or fortnight is fine with me.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

5Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:39 pm

Tom G

Tom G
Life time member
Life time member
Good thinking Smithy.  Have not been out on the bike for nearly 3 months so the Tablelands run will be a pleasant relief. Anytime in November suits and it is of no matter if we go north,east or west as long as we hatch that plan to go somewhere. Also great to catch up with a few of the Krew. Cheers Tom

6Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:44 pm

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
Smithy, a great suggestion to put life back into our lives. Any time in November is good .

7Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:34 pm

Rickmeister

Rickmeister
Life time member
Life time member
I'm IN!!!  Just had the BattleStar Galactica serviced (Hoping for little Battlestars to arrive...) Not racking up the Kms as hoped, service every 12 months these days. Bendemeer Pub brings back many memories... Name the date!

8Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:19 am

Holister

Holister
Life time member
Life time member
Count me in Craig. Any date. Any direction. Haven't been for a decent ride since last year.
Been hatching a plan in the back of my head the last few months for a road trip out to Lightning Ridge then down to Wagga/Albury area and maybe carry on down for another tour of Tassie towards christmas so this may tie in very well to kick it off. All depends on state borders and ongoing restrictions. I think November we should be clear tho.
Cheers Nige

1989 K100RT     VIN  0097367 (naked)  
1996 K1100RS   VIN  0451808
  Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Austra12    Fuel:  95 Octane
Engine Oil: Nulon Full Synthetic 15W50
Gear Box Oil:  Nulon Synthetic 75W90

9Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Northern Tablelands Ride Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:53 am

Pegasus

Pegasus
Silver member
Silver member
I'm in.

10Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:08 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
Great idea,  any weekend is fine with me.  No clashes I'm aware of.

Not trying to put a downer on it at all but as Gladys keeps talking about opening up new freedoms for people that have been double vaccinated, there may be issues with venues(like Bendemeer Hotel) accepting non-vaccinated people (I've no idea of the status of all our group, but it may be a problem for some).  

Also people coming from across the northern border into NSW may have to think about their own govt not letting them go home after the ride if they continue to keep the borders closed.  Maybe they need to wear football jerseys.

Al

+ another boxer engined motorcycle and sidecar

"When I'm too old and too foolish to handle a sidecar I'll buy a Sportsbike"

Northern NSW Tablelands Ride K-dogs10

11Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:57 am

smithy

smithy
Life time member
Life time member
Well how about we set the date at Bendemeer hotel for Friday evening 5th November.
I'm happy to call the hotel and book rooms for that date, pending restrictions being lifted.
I'll be needing a double ,as I hope to have Kay with me.
To get an idea on rooms needed ,twins , singles or doubles, let me know and I'll book them asap.

12Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:41 pm

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
I'll take a single but happy to share if rooms are short.  Or I could sleep on the verandah, or in the garage.  Looking forward to the mahoosive breaky they serve.  

Meanwhile, this is all subject to the spastics up here reopening the border.

13Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:42 pm

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
Single please as I have been told that I snore.......  Northern NSW Tablelands Ride 87464

14Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:12 pm

Matthew-Brisbane

Matthew-Brisbane
Life time member
Life time member
Don't know if we are allowed across the border to mix with the Mexicans   scratch

2004 F650 GS known as DACK-DACK

#### K100 RS Project 
2011 R1200 GS known as Big Blue 

15Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:02 pm

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Damn I'm jealous. I think LFB has turned wheels once in the last eighteen or so months - most of the time when I've run away from home I've been on the Enfield dodging from hedge to hedge on the backrods and hoping it's small enough that I won't be seen... Shocked

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

16Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:14 pm

Tom G

Tom G
Life time member
Life time member
Yep, as Al says, the only way to get across borders is to wear football jumpers. We have not been out and about on the bikes for almost three months now. Ah well, plenty of time to do all those maintenance thingys. Cheers Tom

17Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Tablelands Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:18 pm

daveyson

daveyson
Life time member
Life time member
If you cross a freeway access bridge with a good view of approaching traffic, you can get a good long ride in. An old Mexican trick.

18Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:19 pm

Rickmeister

Rickmeister
Life time member
Life time member
If single is available, that'd be good for me, but I'm happy to share with Gaz and Bro Tom.

Thx. Really looking forward to it, esp after the last debacle heading south with Tom and son Ben in the WET, WET, WET!
Not much fun.

19Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:11 pm

Waz

Waz
Life time member
Life time member
If single is available, that'd be good for me too, but I'm happy to share.

R1200GS
650 Vstrom

20Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:17 pm

Saxon7

Saxon7
Life time member
Life time member
Sign me up for a single room as well, if any are available. Will share as well if needed.
Not sure they're going to let us out to play by then, but optimism is a good thing.
Hmm... shortcut from Guyra to where they bend the bananas.... should be room for creativity there.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc7NNjWO7nHEhMpErSDJ5Hw

21Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:19 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Put me down for a single or a share

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

22Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Northern NSW Ride Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:25 pm

Pegasus

Pegasus
Silver member
Silver member
A single for me as well please. I snore like a chainsaw!

That's provided that the border is open. I've had both my Covid-19 shots.

Last edited by Pegasus on Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

23Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:29 pm

smithy

smithy
Life time member
Life time member
Update,  I called the Bendemeer Hotel and discovered that Friday the 5th is already totally booked out.
So I moved the date to the following Friday 12th November, I booked 3x twin rooms 2 x single rooms and a double, I can add more rooms if needed.
As Al 58 has pointed out earlier, the hotel believes there will be rules in place for double vaccinated people only, and no people from the Sydney hot spots.

24Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:31 pm

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
I'd love to be joining you all for this ride. The Bendee is a great stop, clean rooms, decent tucker, sweet view of the river, and one I did a lot of stopping at when travelling from Queensland south to Mexico to visit Mum and rellies. Seems like ages ago now. Three years come early Movember, to be exact.

I think the red RS might have been swallowed by the earth by the time I return, Either that or the fuel pump damper will have morphed into a dark, mad, stir-crazed monster and will not allow me in there to retrieve the fuel pump for a new one upon my return.

25Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:15 pm

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
smithy wrote:Update,  I called the Bendemeer Hotel and discovered that Friday the 5th is already totally booked out.
So I moved the date to the following Friday 12th November, I booked 3x twin rooms 2 x single rooms and a double, I can add more rooms if needed.
As Al 58 has pointed out earlier, the hotel believes there will be rules in place for double vaccinated people only, and no people from the Sydney hot spots.

Book a double or a twin for us please Smithy, Marie said she'll come along if it's on as well (we arent in one of the LGAs of interest, just general Greater Sydney).  So it's camping at your place Sat?

All my riding recently has been taking Leroy to the dog/frisbee park in the sidecar or visiting my favourite bakery (40 min away, but within my LGA)

Al

26Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:37 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Saxon7 wrote:Sign me up for a single room as well, if any are available. Will share as well if needed.
Not sure they're going to let us out to play by then, but optimism is a good thing.
Hmm... shortcut from Guyra to where they bend the bananas.... should be room for creativity there.

yep interesting times ahead indeed 

ill try to be there for sure .

i should be double dossed with AZ by the end of this month , and i guess the gov will be putting up some form of certificate status for all those that have achieved  the double hit as a proof thingy ? for accommodation etc .

last year sometime the local guys did a run from glen Innes  to bingara then down through barraba , and manilla  then back through the moonbi hills to bendemeer before heading home .

i wonder if folks might be interested in retracing the reverse direction , ending up at that pub at Bingara , that many of us have visited before on other k bike events ,  this time for lunch on the second day destination .

some news around the Copeton dam area (not far from Bingara ) is that the road from the dam to Bundarra is now sealed for the full length .

just some thoughts

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

27Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:55 am

smithy

smithy
Life time member
Life time member
Great idea for a day ride back to Riverdale Charlie, if others have thoughts on routes or another stop I'm open for all suggestions.
I did a rough count and spoke to the hotel again, I have enough beds booked for 15.
Al and Marie double, myself and Kay double.
Then one room with 4 beds, one with 3, then a twin room and a few singles for the ones that snore . Leanne at the hotel has been most helpful trying to fit us all in.

28Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:08 am

poddy

poddy
Silver member
Silver member
THIS SOUNDS GOOD i'VE HAD MY DOUBLE SHOT. BOARDERS HOME STILL PROPOSS A PROBLEM & PREMISSION FROM THE MISSUS. I'LL START KNIEVING A PLAN. REGARDS PODDY

29Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:18 am

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
I'm double vaxed, so safe to travel (until something changes again   Northern NSW Tablelands Ride 167893)

30Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:23 am

Michael Sydney

Michael Sydney
Silver member
Silver member
I would very much like to come too! The furthest i have been lately on the bike is the nearest Coles!
I am double vaccinated but also a snorer apparently. If no single room still available I better pitch a tent on a distant hill.

Hopefully no more restrictions by then. A little trouble with the NSW authorities currently not renewing Historic (club) plates to avoid unnecessary visits to the RMS offices. Northern NSW Tablelands Ride K100_c10

31Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:02 am

Rockman

Life time member
Life time member
I'd also be interested as a day run from Inverell to catch up with the group somewhere depending on which way you are going.

32Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:35 am

Holister

Holister
Life time member
Life time member
I'm happy to share a room Craig.

1989 K100RT     VIN  0097367 (naked)  
1996 K1100RS   VIN  0451808
  Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Austra12    Fuel:  95 Octane
Engine Oil: Nulon Full Synthetic 15W50
Gear Box Oil:  Nulon Synthetic 75W90

33Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:16 pm

Born Again Eccentric

Born Again Eccentric
Life time member
Life time member
Glad that it’s not just me that has done next to little riding this year. 

Very, very jealous of this gathering - I wish I could come but definitely not on the cards for this year. Still have vivid memories of my last visit and lying outside my tent looking up at the starriest sky Ive ever seen watching shooting stars. Funny how you always see more shooting stars after a few bevvies…

Change of job (finally after 35+ years of a life abaft the mast and beneath the waves) means I’m not free to travel in November and, besides, international covid travel restrictions are still too uncertain to risk it.

Hope you all have a fantastic meet up and run - I look forward to reading the accounts and looking at the pictures in due course

"Heidi" K100LT 1991 (Grey) (VIN 0190172 Engine No. 104EB 2590 2213) - 5th owner. January 2014 (34,000 - 61,000 miles and counting....)
"Gretel" K100LT 1989 (Silver Grey) (VIN 0177324 Engine No. 104EA 2789 2211) - 4th+ owner. September 2015 (58,500miles and counting....). Cat C Insurance write-off rebuild Feb 17
"Donor" K100LT 1990 (Red)  (VIN 0178091 Engine No. 4489 2024) - 6th & final owner (crash write-off now donor bike).   June 2012 (73,000 miles) to November 2013 (89,500 miles)

34Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:40 am

Gaz

Gaz
Life time member
Life time member
Good to see the enthusiasm for a get together is still at a good level despite the enforced layoff.

Like many others I'm now in the double shot brigade and have the certificate on the phone to prove it, however the way our politicians have been performing in Oz since the start of the Pandy nothing can really be believed until it happens and then we can be flipped back into "prison" at the slightest hint of Covid affraid 

Here in the Hunter we are unlikely to be freed any time soon as the number of covid cases continues to rise, but I'll be ready when they open the gate.

Cheers

35Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:24 am

poddy

poddy
Silver member
Silver member
Although keen for this ride and a chance to visit mum a trip to NSW may land me back into the old penal colony unable to return back to sunny Queensland. Bathurst V8s put off to December other races canned just wondering what our boarder gates will be open by then for return trip

36Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Northern NSW Ride Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:05 pm

Pegasus

Pegasus
Silver member
Silver member
poddy wrote:Although keen for this ride and a chance to visit mum a trip to NSW may land me back into the old penal colony unable to return back to sunny Queensland. Bathurst V8s put off to December other races canned just wondering what our boarder gates will be open by then for return trip
I'm in the same boat.
I don't have much faith in Anastasia letting me venture down to the land of the cockroaches by November 15.
But at least i had some good news this week.
I'm in remission now, so am looking forward to spending more time on the K1100Rs and it's little brother, mu G650X Challenge.

37Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:09 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Good news Andrew I was wondering about how you were getting on with your "old friend".

38Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:54 pm

Matthew-Brisbane

Matthew-Brisbane
Life time member
Life time member
Pegasus wrote:

I'm in the same boat.
I don't have much faith in Anastasia letting me venture down to the land of the cockroaches by November 15.
I'm in remission now, so am looking forward to spending more time on the K1100Rs and it's little brother, mu G650X Challenge.

Quick Question Andrew 

What the little G650X like  ? 
Are parts still readily available  ?

Just sold the Big GS and been given my sister F650gs single cylinder single spark EFi model to use but it still a lump of a bike

2004 F650 GS known as DACK-DACK

#### K100 RS Project 
2011 R1200 GS known as Big Blue 

39Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty G650X Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:30 pm

Pegasus

Pegasus
Silver member
Silver member
Matthew-Brisbane wrote:
Pegasus wrote:

I'm in the same boat.

Quick Question Andrew 

What the little G650X like  ? 
Are parts still readily available  ?

Just sold the Big GS and been given my sister F650gs single cylinder single spark EFi model to use but it still a lump of a bike

Mine's a twin plug.
It pulls like a 13 year old!
It's a lot lighter than a F650 and has more power.
Motobins / Motoworks have most of the parts.
A lot of the parts here in OZ are 3 months ex Germany.
There is a lot of support through the various forums.
There is also some parts interchangeability between KTM and Husquvarna models.
They all use the same brakes. I have Husky clutch plates in mine.
The one thing that is not available at the moment is rear cushdrive rubbers.
A guy in the states had a batch made up a few years back, but they were all sold.
I have a spare set anyway.

40Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:16 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
Gladys announcement this morning says that once NSW reaches 80% double vaxxed we will be able to travel within regional NSW (projected at this stage to be likely from 25/10/21)

The fact sheet here https://www.nsw.gov.au/sites/default/files/2021-09/FACT%20SHEET.pdf
provides all the other info about what restrictions will still be in place.

Looks like the trip is go (for the double vaxxed anyway)

Al

41Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Northern NSW Ride Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:35 am

Pegasus

Pegasus
Silver member
Silver member
AL-58 wrote:Gladys announcement this morning says that once NSW reaches 80% double vaxxed we will be able to travel within regional NSW (projected at this stage to be likely from 25/10/21)

The fact sheet here https://www.nsw.gov.au/sites/default/files/2021-09/FACT%20SHEET.pdf
provides all the other info about what restrictions will still be in place.

Looks like the trip is go (for the double vaxxed anyway)

Al

Nothing in it about the NSW/QLD border reopening.
It is looking increasingly doubtful up here from my end that the border will be open until close to Christmas.

Andrew

42Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:38 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
That part is entirely up to QLD. As far as I know the border is open to those entering NSW, if your state doesn't want you back thats another thing.

43Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:21 pm

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
AL-58 wrote:if your state doesn't want you back thats another thing.
 Northern NSW Tablelands Ride 44271

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

44Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:02 am

smithy

smithy
Life time member
Life time member
After Charlies day ride suggestion, it got me thinking that maybe we could have a few day rides and pub nights. I called the Graman hotel ( about 50 ks north west of Inverell ) they have the rooms to accommodate us on the Saturday night 13/11,  so we could follow Charlies proposed ride route, with lunch at the Bundarra hotel and ride back past Copeton Dam and on to Graman.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             I'm also open for a another pub stop on the Sunday night, with a ride down to the coast somewhere. Maybe a run down the Gibraltar Range and on to Urunga or South West Rocks perhaps ?

45Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:49 pm

Rickmeister

Rickmeister
Life time member
Life time member
Smithy! I'm keen. Bring it on...

Don't think that I've been fully along the Bruxner, Tenterfield east to Casino. I've been Tenterfield west to Texas thence Yetman, Warialda Bingara etc.

Cheers, Rickmeister.

46Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:36 am

Gaz

Gaz
Life time member
Life time member
Sounds like a good idea to me too Smithy. I’m getting soft in my old age and a trip without carrying camping gear for in your back paddock (even though its a very nice paddock) suits me fine.

Another pub night somewhere on the Sunday also gets a tick from me - we may as well make the most of it as long as we are let out since we don’t know which clown will get the ringmasters job down here in the middle state.

Cheers

47Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:47 am

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
I am right to go. Just got to check any surprise lockdowns closer to the date.

48Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:47 am

Tom G

Tom G
Life time member
Life time member
Count me in Smithy. Looking forward to it.
Cheers Tom

49Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:52 am

smithy

smithy
Life time member
Life time member
Rickmeister wrote:Smithy! I'm keen. Bring it on...

Don't think that I've been fully along the Bruxner, Tenterfield east to Casino. I've been Tenterfield west to Texas thence Yetman, Warialda Bingara etc.

Cheers, Rickmeister.
That could be a plan for the Sunday ride leaving Graman, we could go via the Bruxner to Casino then cut across to Evans Head via Coraki Woodburn. I just checked and there is the Illawong hotel at Evans that would have accommodation, I would need to give them a call if we decide. If this route suits for the Sunday ride, we had better call the hotel soon as with lockdown ending coastal pubs will bookout fast.
This is shaping up different than other Tablelands rides, not staying at Riverdale will give us more ride days with different locations.
So any of the Krew can jump on board for part of ,  or all of the ride. Looking forward to it.

50Back to top Go down    Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Empty Re: Northern NSW Tablelands Ride Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:11 pm

Rockman

Life time member
Life time member
Sounds good. As soon as the "official" route is decided I'll join in somewhere. With luck I might even get both days.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum