BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Introduction Empty Introduction Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:11 am

sawitt

sawitt
Hi, my name is Steve and here's my obligatory introduction. I am the original owner of a 1989 K100RS Special that I still ride. It is essentially stock, but have made a few small improvements/repairs over the years, LEDs in the instrument module, headlight relay wired directly from the battery, Wilbers rear shock, replaced the little plastic gears in the speedometer when the originals disintegrated. I had previously owned two R100RSs and when it looked like BMW was going to stop producing the R bikes, I bought my K bike that was going unsold (with price reductions) at my local dealer. I live in southern California in Orange County. 

Best Regards,
Steve

P.S.
Seems I already introduced myself back in 2017. I thought that red message in the Introductions on the forum home page was telling me that I hadn't done that yet, but I guess that's just static text on the page. Oh, well, nevermind...

2Back to top Go down   Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:08 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hi Steve WelKome to the forum.
I don't think that many of us would have remembered what happened back then either.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:25 am

Arlina

Arlina
Welcome Steve Smile

4Back to top Go down   Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:21 pm

bad boy

bad boy
Life time member
Life time member
Steve Introduction 177912

Introduction 9438-010

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum