BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Koos

Koos
PS: I have uploaded a document with pictures, but can’t see it. If you can’t see the doc email me at koos.vanrensburg1@gmail.com for the document.

I am advertising here before advertising anywhere else.

I love K75’s. This is my third one. 1992, 1994, 1987. Unfortunately there are 5 bikes in the garage at present and two have to go. And wanting to simplify this one has the most bits [panniers, screens etc.] hanging around and takes the most of my non-riding time.

The bike is registered, runs well and started often. I rode it most weeks from mid June 2020 to May 2021 to Brisbane for 3 days work - 400km round trip every week. The bike ran flawlessly. I then purchased a R1150R  to do that run. 

1987 K75 [750 cc, 3 cylinder, non-ABS]. Aus $4,500 for everything below. Reduced by $1k 6 May]

I bought the bike in August 2017 from a member of the BMW Touring Club of NSW. It was on historic plates until I moved it to QLD in May 2018. I spent three months in Singapore from Aug 2017, so no riding in that time.

Odometer did not work for about 16k km. I bought the bike at 72k km in August 2017. Odo stopped just after I moved the bike to QLD in May 2018. The bike was not running from October 2018 to July 2019 due to Hall Sensor and me working in Indonesia. I added about 16,000 km's while the odo was not working and the odo [fixed] is now on 81k so the bike has done around a 100k. Very little for these bikes. There are many examples with 300k km on and even 500k or 700k km's.

What’s included:
• Corbin Comfort seat with red piping and Original seat that is currently fitted.
• Bike comes with 2x large OEM panniers and 1x 22L OEM “City” top box. All keys coded to ignition. Top box fits on standard BMW K rack. Pannier hinges in very good condition.
• 3 x different headlight shrouds. Standard, K100 and Big round headlight shroud [no fittings for this one].
• Tall screen similar to the BMW touring screen using BMW fittings. Original faded yellow, but also available.
• No Heated grips [can supply slightly used a pair that came with bike for $100. Oxford not OEM].
• Speedo works.
• Bars raised for more comfortable Upright riding position. Cables all OK.
• Bike uses very little oil.
• Battery bought new from Munich Motorcycles in 2020.
• Need clutch boot replaced.
• Splines - shaft replaced last year with a better one.
• Brakes - No ABS.
• Brakes - front 2x disc, replaced brake fluid April 2021.
• Brakes - drum rear. Drum brake lining close to spec.
• 2 x Inner bags for large panniers. With shoulder straps. Probably one of the best value convenience purchases I have ever made for any bike. 

Also included:
• 1 x Large Siebenrock 50L top box - fits on standard BMW K back rack. Separate key for this box. Fits 2x full face helmets.
• 2x sets City Panniers [small] - one set black, one set red. Keys not matched to ignition.
• Cosmetic Damage - front fender. Paint cracked.
• Radiator cowl, RH side lug broken off. I have the lug will epoxy it back on.
• Spare back end - blue, including 1 indicator with lens and two grab handles.
• 2x indicator housings without lenses
• 2 x new pannier hinges.

2 x Brand new Michelin Pilot Activ tyres - not fitted [~$400].

Last edited by Koos on Sun May 08, 2022 12:18 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Document available with pictures)

Matthew-Brisbane

Matthew-Brisbane
Life time member
Life time member
Sorry to hear your letting the K75 go  

best of luck with the sale  mate  

Matt

Koos

Koos
Thank you Matt.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: