BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hi from NL Empty Hi from NL Wed May 11, 2022 8:16 am

Rudi

Rudi
Hi guys,

I'm looking forward to gather some more information on these bikes. I'm currently rebuilding my K75 to be something more suited to my style. I know it's not a K100 but since they share a lot of stuff I think this forum will be very helpfull.
The exhaust and most of the frame adjustments have been done and I'm now in the process of sorting out the electronics. The plan is to design and 3d print a dashboard including a GPS speedometer and, if possible, some of the original stuff like the clock and gear indicator. Maybe also a tachometer but it's not a necessity for me.

I drove it for about 15 to 20k km before chopping stuff off, mostly commuting but also a nice ride through Europe.
Can't find the original pictures so these will have to do for now;

Hi from NL X5lRbX7

Hi from NL XgiIfSP

and this is it's current state;

Hi from NL DMxWJl6

Hi from NL 2ka1UBe

No worries, I gave away all the original parts that I won't be using to members of a K bike enthusiast club over here in The Netherlands.

2Back to top Go down   Hi from NL Empty Re: Hi from NL Wed May 11, 2022 8:54 am

fishboy316

fishboy316
Life time member
Life time member
Hello from Annapolis Md. Good luck with the build!

3Back to top Go down   Hi from NL Empty Re: Hi from NL Thu May 12, 2022 4:22 am

Rudi

Rudi
Tried out a few different speedometer bracket designs, this is the one I like the most. Need to reduce the angle a bit though.

Hi from NL NLkXjsp

4Back to top Go down   Hi from NL Empty Re: Hi from NL Thu May 12, 2022 12:47 pm

Arlina

Arlina
Welcome Rudi Smile

All K75, 100 and 1100 are welcome here Very Happy

5Back to top Go down   Hi from NL Empty Welcome Rudi Wed May 18, 2022 5:44 pm

Quiltzig

Quiltzig
I Did a K75 Cafe build a couple of years ago.
The integration of the older analog signals for speedo, fuel gauge and gear indicator was the trickiest part of the whole build. Got there in the end, but it took a fair bit of help from others who had been there and done that before. Greetings from New Zealand.

6Back to top Go down   Hi from NL Empty Re: Hi from NL Wed May 25, 2022 5:08 am

Rudi

Rudi
Quiltzig wrote:I Did a K75 Cafe build a couple of years ago.
The integration of the older analog signals for speedo, fuel gauge and gear indicator was the trickiest part of the whole build. Got there in the end, but it took a fair bit of help from others who had been there and done that before. Greetings from New Zealand.

I'm hoping to make something work with the board robmack is making. Thinking about hooking that up to an Arduino, displaying it all on a round screen and 3d printing an enclosure for it. If I can get it to work I can share the 3d model and code on this forum if anyone wants it.

Took a better pic last weekend
Hi from NL Ww3g0bu

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum