BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Clutch Lever Empty Clutch Lever Thu May 26, 2022 10:49 am

fishboy316

fishboy316
Life time member
Life time member
Need a good clutch lever for my 1985 k100rs. Am searching the ebay ect. if you have one you want to part with let me know.

Thanks
Bill

2Back to top Go down   Clutch Lever Empty Clutch lever Thu May 26, 2022 6:27 pm

Pete Riley

Pete Riley
Try Motorworks UK Very Happy

3Back to top Go down   Clutch Lever Empty Re: Clutch Lever Thu May 26, 2022 10:48 pm

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
You could consider getting this one then replacing the bushing with a six-dollar-and-change one from MaxBMW.

4Back to top Go down   Clutch Lever Empty Re: Clutch Lever Sat May 28, 2022 11:21 am

fishboy316

fishboy316
Life time member
Life time member
Thank you for the reply's. I had the cable drop out during rush hour on the day of the Blue Angles airshow as it ended. Really bad timing. affraid  Had 4 bikes, 1 pickup truck and 2 police officers stop and hangout while I worked on it. One officer followed me home to make sure I was ok. So after I got it together I haven't had the problem again but I am keeping a close eye on it. I did a search on this happening. One school of thought was that the Lever wears unevenly and lest the cable drop out. That is why I am looking at new levers. May do the bush fix for temporary fix (screw and washer) as I am going to the Square route rally on the 6/3. Worry about it when I return.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum