BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


1Back to top Go down   Thanks for the add  Empty Thanks for the add Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:42 am

Fatpete1974uk

Fatpete1974uk
active member
active member
Hi All

New to the K100 world and its been a trip so far to say the least. Lots of parts that are stupidly expensive and lots of parts that you just can’t get anymore. I’ve always done jap bikes and you can buy everything down to the tiniest grommet for everything imaginable 😂

Bought a really tatty K100 which had laid on her side in the mud for 2 months. Lots of work getting her to where she is now. Going classic cafe racer, love the style. 

Would add a pic so far but can’t work out how 🤨

Looking forward to seeing you in the forums

    

2Back to top Go down   Thanks for the add  Empty Re: Thanks for the add Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:55 pm

Arlina

Arlina
Moderator
Moderator
Welcome Fatpete Smile


__________________________________________________
Thanks for the add  Eu-log10  K1100RS/LT - R1200RT - R1100RS (RIP) - Cagiva SST 350 Ala Verde - K75LT project - K75 Schurgers - K75S
    

3Back to top Go down   Thanks for the add  Empty Re: Thanks for the add Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:52 pm

moriarti

moriarti
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks for the add  177912
:You can cast a request to members for parts before spending lots of cash, anyway best of luck with you build Thanks for the add  112350 Thanks for the add  112350


__________________________________________________
1984 k100 rs red/black VIN  0004449
    

4Back to top Go down   Thanks for the add  Empty Re: Thanks for the add Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:07 pm

92KK 84WW Olaf

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
Fatpete1974uk wrote:Hi All

New to the K100 world and its been a trip so far to say the least. Lots of parts that are stupidly expensive and lots of parts that you just can’t get anymore. I’ve always done jap bikes and you can buy everything down to the tiniest grommet for everything imaginable 😂

Bought a really tatty K100 which had laid on her side in the mud for 2 months. Lots of work getting her to where she is now. Going classic cafe racer, love the style. 

Would add a pic so far but can’t work out how 🤨

Looking forward to seeing you in the forums
Motorworks, James Sherlock and Motobins are your main UK sources of parts since Brexit. You can venture abroad to tills.de, kpartsholland.com and parts are significantly cheaper but you need to do the maths due to Brexit.


__________________________________________________
1992 K100LT 0193214 Bertha Blue 101,000 miles
1984 K100RT 0022575 Brutus Baja Red 578 bought 36,000 now 89,150 miles
1997 K1100LT 0188024 Wotan Mystic Red 689 58,645 now 106,950 miles Deceased.
1983 K100RS 0011171 Fricka 606 Alaska Blue 29,495 miles Damn K Pox Its a Bat outta Hell Now 49,840 miles. 
1996 K1100LT 0233004 Lohengrin Mystic Red 38,000 miles currently 42,640 miles.

Past:
1968 Yamaha 80 YG1
1971 Yamaha 125 YAS-1
1968 Honda 125 SS
1970 Honda CD 175
1973 Honda CB500-4
Honda CX 500
    

5Back to top Go down   Thanks for the add  Empty Re: Thanks for the add Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:12 am

Fatpete1974uk

Fatpete1974uk
active member
active member
Good shout, hadn’t even thought of that 😀
moriarti wrote:Thanks for the add  177912
:You can cast a request to members for parts before spending lots of cash, anyway best of luck with you build Thanks for the add  112350 Thanks for the add  112350

    

6Back to top Go down   Thanks for the add  Empty Re: Thanks for the add Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:12 am

Fatpete1974uk

Fatpete1974uk
active member
active member
Thanks for the info, I’ve been struggling a bit as everything seems to be abroad. Much appreciated 👍🏼 
92KK 84WW Olaf wrote:
Fatpete1974uk wrote:Hi All

New to the K100 world and its been a trip so far to say the least. Lots of parts that are stupidly expensive and lots of parts that you just can’t get anymore. I’ve always done jap bikes and you can buy everything down to the tiniest grommet for everything imaginable 😂

Bought a really tatty K100 which had laid on her side in the mud for 2 months. Lots of work getting her to where she is now. Going classic cafe racer, love the style. 

Would add a pic so far but can’t work out how 🤨

Looking forward to seeing you in the forums
Motorworks, James Sherlock and Motobins are your main UK sources of parts since Brexit. You can venture abroad to tills.de, kpartsholland.com and parts are significantly cheaper but you need to do the maths due to Brexit.

    

7Back to top Go down   Thanks for the add  Empty Re: Thanks for the add Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:37 pm

Bernie_K100

Bernie_K100
Silver member
Silver member
Hi,

Thanks for the add  177912 to this forum!


Bernie

    

8Back to top Go down   Thanks for the add  Empty Re: Thanks for the add Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:39 pm

bad boy

bad boy
Silver member
Silver member
hi Fatpete1974uk
Thanks for the add  177912 here


__________________________________________________
Cheerz, David

Thanks for the add  9438-010

____________________________________________________________________________
1997 Peraves Super Ecomobile: a Kevlar reinforced monocoque with outrigger wheels, seating two.
K100 fork, monolever, headlight, indicators, K1100RS gearbox and K1200RS 589 engine, rear wheel
    

9Back to top Go down   Thanks for the add  Empty Re: Thanks for the add Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:28 pm

fishboy316

fishboy316
Silver member
Silver member
Hello Fatpete1974uk. Welcome!

    

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum