BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin

problem starting your engine? here is one solution Frog15problem starting your engine? here is one solution Logo2101986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML GT2 sidecar, 1999 K1200lt/Hannigan Astro Sport sidecar.

Here in Australia, where the word 'bastard' carries an almost endearing meaning, and is bandied about affectionately and commonly, there actually is a product by Nulon, which is called that. No joke. I have some in my garage chemical supply.

http://www.nulon.com.au/products/Start_Ya_Bastard_Instant_Engine_Starter/

problem starting your engine? here is one solution Starty10
Here our young model obliges us by posing with a can of the stuff.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
lol .......you guys ....do you know how often i have said that ... heart pounding after all that decidedly ...unwanted excersize .....giggles

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool

You Aussies are great, straight to the point of things in life brilliant.

BIG D

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
If your chainsaw won't start, pull the plug out and fill the piston with that, guaranteed to fire first pull. Also burns the plug out but hey.
RT

Which bit ya reckon they're referring to? My motor's running.

problem starting your engine? here is one solution Starty11

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Two Wheels Better wrote:Which bit ya reckon they're referring to? My motor's running.

problem starting your engine? here is one solution Starty11

well the brunett certainly got me purrrrring ..............ooops did i say that out aloud ?

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
They came as a bonus when you bought a new K1200rs. Don't try to buy a used K12 as they are never sold with the original accessories Crying or Very sad

Honey, I am going to the shed to work on the bike........problem starting your engine? here is one solution 652573

problem starting your engine? here is one solution K12-ba10

problem starting your engine? here is one solution Frog15problem starting your engine? here is one solution Logo2101986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML GT2 sidecar, 1999 K1200lt/Hannigan Astro Sport sidecar.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
giggles

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

Ned

Ned
Life time member
Life time member
Two Wheels Better wrote:Here in Australia, where the word 'bastard' carries an almost endearing meaning, and is bandied about affectionately and commonly, there actually is a product by Nulon, which is called that. No joke. I have some in my garage chemical supply.

http://www.nulon.com.au/products/Start_Ya_Bastard_Instant_Engine_Starter/

[https://servimg.com/view/14799716/144]https://i.servimg.com/u/f79/14/79/97/16/starty10.jpg][/url]
Here our young model obliges us by posing with a can of the stuff.

That product cost me a head gasket Smile My Jag (Mk2, 1961) had to be moved so I used the product the help me kick it over. Unfortunately I used a bit too much. It accumulated in the exhaust and the head and when she finally fired, there was a huge explosion that blew the exhaust apart, and after I ran the car for minute or so, the coolant was flowing though all the overflow... a sure sign of a blown gasket ... Smile yet to be fixed Smile
Bastard !

05/1986 (K55) K100RS Motorsport (Europe), Production Code: 0503, 110k km, VIN:0140519 (SOLD)
1976 Honda Goldwing GL1000 (naked)
1997 BMW K1200RS red, VIN: WB10544A1VZA22667

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
ye hawww .....aww sorry to hear ...such a classic too ...cheer up ned

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi All,
I have heard warnings about not using these starter fluids but never thought the dire warnings were founded on fact but Ned has given us actual happened to him information. Thanks for the warning I shall take that on board since as they say those who don't learn by history are doomed to repeat it and I don't want to repeat Ned's history, thanks for the heads up.
Regards,
K-BIKE.

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Two Wheels Better wrote:Here in Australia, where the word 'bastard' carries an almost endearing meaning.....

Here is what we called a bastard problem starting your engine? here is one solution 167893

I GOT RIPPED OFF ON E-BAY...
I spent $50 for a penis enlarger.
The bastard sent me a magnifying glass..

problem starting your engine? here is one solution 44271

CF, sometimes the 'admin' hat fits, and sometimes it's just gotta be taken off! Goodonya!

I had a '73 Arctic Cat 292cc Lynx snowmobile when I was a lad fresh out from OZ. The bastard would never start. To add insult to injury the previous owner had fitted a bastard of an electric start. This is not good in -25f Vermont weather since the battery would be flat every time and the rope pull was a bastard for a boy to reach. I carried a can of ether in the handy boot along with a flask of brandy, both remedies against the cold. I'd give the spark plug hole a quick shot of that stuff, hurriedly spin in and tighten the sparkie, attach the high tension lead, yank on the cord with a 16 year old's mighty might, and the bastard would fire up and purr like a kitten first pull. I'd rub me cold hands together, stuff 'em into some thick mittens and rip off across Lake Champlain with me new-found mates, leaving a bastard of a roost behind me on those freezing cold, full moon nights!

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
I still want to know where they got my girlfriends photos from
RT

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
From your dreams...

Chuckle. problem starting your engine? here is one solution 44271

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum