BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   UK newby saying thanks.. Empty UK newby saying thanks.. Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:21 pm

IPJ100

IPJ100
Silver member
Silver member
Hi one and all,

Great forum guys. These are all a bit new for me, generally rely on the Haynes manual, but they only deal with stripping down a new bike not restoring one or trying to keep running after some 26 or so years. I have browsed through and found usefull information from people who "have tried this or that" or suchlike experience. As I have a couple of ol' K's I have often scratched head where it's not thinning and pondered to source around a problem. I am as happy to pass this on as I am to listen to others, why do all this? well for me it's so that i can take my old girl out and about - sometimes the missus comes too. We have some great bikes, whichever flavour of K we own and ride - these bike were made to go distances, whether on motorway (Highways you Americans call i think) or twisties like the various mountain areas in france spain etc etc. So lets not stop trying to live a dream or two. Like through this forum, when i have been abroad on my K - I have met with some very interesting people, whom i often don't understand properly, but stand and chat point at the old girl and make like they did this some years ago when bike's had proper brakes, hard saddle, and carried a gallon or so of oil.
All great stuff- thanks for a great forum - maybe meet up in the future with some of you. keep it up one and all.

thanks Ian

2Back to top Go down   UK newby saying thanks.. Empty Re: UK newby saying thanks.. Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Welcome to this forum Ian. And... thanks for praising the quality of this forum.

CF

3Back to top Go down   UK newby saying thanks.. Empty Re: UK newby saying thanks.. Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:43 am

krambo

krambo
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome aboard, your input has already helped me Ian - long live the Flying Brick Wink

4Back to top Go down   UK newby saying thanks.. Empty Re: UK newby saying thanks.. Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:59 am

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool

Welcome Ian, Great people, great forum, great bikes, and a wealth of knowledge,

BIG D

5Back to top Go down   UK newby saying thanks.. Empty Re: UK newby saying thanks.. Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:12 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Welcome aboard Ian looking forward to hearing more from you. This really is a special group of people here with knowledge about almost everything that could go wrong on a K.
Regards,
K-BIKE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum