BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Greetings from Iceland Empty Greetings from Iceland Tue May 31, 2011 9:01 pm

raggun

hi everybodyJust bought a 1986 K100 in the US. Bike has 36.000 miles and looks a bit tatty. I am planing on restoring the bike when it has been shipped back to Iceland.The seller says the bike hast been own by the same person for 20 years but has been sitting for the last two years. There are some issues regarding the rear brake master cylinder, tires are shot, and a bunch of cosmetic issues.I am hoping to be able to ask some advise here on issues as they come up.I have been riding since I was 15 all kinds of bikes, but this is my first BMW.If you are interested please fell free to check out my web shots photos on http://community.webshots.com/user/raggun

2Back to top Go down   Greetings from Iceland Empty Re: Greetings from Iceland Tue May 31, 2011 9:25 pm

Good luck with your 'new' machine, Raggun. This forum is alright in my opinion, the bike is a good'un, but it's mostly due to the great people here on the forum. Welcome, and we hope to see and hear about your progress in bringing the old girl back to life. Cheers!

3Back to top Go down   Greetings from Iceland Empty Re: Greetings from Iceland Tue May 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
raggun,

As this month I am planning to fly to Europe, could you please be sure that you put off the Icelandic volcanoes for a couple of weeks?

In exchange we will help you to put your bike on the road.

Cheers and welcome.

Bert

4Back to top Go down   Greetings from Iceland Empty Re: Greetings from Iceland Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:21 am

Adiwan Djohanli

Adiwan Djohanli
Silver member
Silver member
Welcome to the forum Smile

Love the landscape photos.

Regards form Jakarta, Indonesia.

5Back to top Go down   Greetings from Iceland Empty Re: Greetings from Iceland Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:59 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome raggun Greetings from Iceland 177912

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

6Back to top Go down   Greetings from Iceland Empty Thanks for a warm welcome Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:43 pm

raggun

thanks for a warm welcome.Let me know if you ever find yourself on the way to Iceland, sure we can find some cool places to check out.

7Back to top Go down   Greetings from Iceland Empty Re: Greetings from Iceland Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:25 pm

raggun

thanks for a warm welcome.Let me know if you ever find yourself on the way to Iceland, sure we can find some cool places to check out.

8Back to top Go down   Greetings from Iceland Empty Re: Greetings from Iceland Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:25 pm

raggun

9Back to top Go down   Greetings from Iceland Empty Re: Greetings from Iceland Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Did you hear the one about the warm twins from chilly Iceland!? They've got a sister too!
Greetings from Iceland 112350

10Back to top Go down   Greetings from Iceland Empty Re: Greetings from Iceland Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:42 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi raggun,
Great to have you with us I am looking forward to finding out about the motorcycling in Iceland.
Regards,
K-BIKE

11Back to top Go down   Greetings from Iceland Empty Re: Greetings from Iceland Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:05 am

CanberraDave

CanberraDave
Gold member
Gold member
Welcome aboard Raggun. I can assure you the people here are knowledgable and always ready to help another K bike owner.

VIN # 0097704

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

12Back to top Go down   Greetings from Iceland Empty Re: Greetings from Iceland Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:43 pm

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool

Hi raggun, welcome to the forum great shots look forward to hearing more from you .

BIG D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum