BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   K75c fairing Empty K75c fairing Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:53 pm

mick hill

mick hill
I have just purchased a secondhand k75c handlebar fairing, i have the screen, the shell of the fairing, a headlamp and x2 clamps that go around the top of the forks, i also have a back plate with a headlamp ratchet mechanism. I do not have anything to hold it all together ie how do u hold the headlamp and back plate to the fairing ?( this back plate has x4 holes in it with rubber gromets). Im looking all over the interweb and i cant find any diagrams or pics or really any info on fitting of the faring to the bike. I know there is lots of knowledge out there so can anybody assist in a link or any ideas as to what im missing from this fairing. Thanks in advance to anybody that can help.

2Back to top Go down   K75c fairing Empty Re: K75c fairing Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
Maybe this link is useful.

Inge K.

3Back to top Go down   K75c fairing Empty Re: K75c fairing Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:50 am

mick hill

mick hill
Hi Inge K, there is no link showing , please post it again.

thanks

mick

4Back to top Go down   K75c fairing Empty Re: K75c fairing Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:33 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
The two words "this link" is the link Mick

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

5Back to top Go down   K75c fairing Empty Re: K75c fairing Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:06 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
A suggestion ...make the words bold to make it stand out.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

6Back to top Go down   K75c fairing Empty Re: K75c fairing Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:49 pm

mick hill

mick hill
Ah, yes lol!!!! thanks, excellent just what i need, that has all the info i need.

regards

mick

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum