BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   how do I tint my windshield?? Empty how do I tint my windshield?? Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Cris_A

Cris_A
Hello guys over the years I done a lot of tinting jobs to my own cars and a glass piece in my house and got really good at it ,how ever I tried tinting my windshield and didnt work the tint just moves like on oil and wont stick ,Im guessing the problem is that it is a plastic piece and not glass ,so is there a trick to it ?? anyone has ever tint their windshield? Thanks ....and yes I clean the windshield with detergent before trying to tint.

87' K100rs 0043923

2Back to top Go down   how do I tint my windshield?? Empty how do I tint my windshield?? Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:13 am

Dennis

Dennis
Platinum member
Platinum member
The tint product only likes glass I suspect, and maybe the shape is too "3 dimensional" for the tint film to be able to comply. I have a tinted screen from my '88 RT, in excellent condition with no marks or scratches. I used it for about 12 months, it didn't suit me. $80 plus postage at your expense ($180 new). I'm located in Railton, Tasmania. PM me if you're interested.

3Back to top Go down   how do I tint my windshield?? Empty Re: how do I tint my windshield?? Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Cris_A

Cris_A
Dennis wrote:The tint product only likes glass I suspect, and maybe the shape is too "3 dimensional" for the tint film to be able to comply. I have a tinted screen from my '88 RT, in excellent condition with no marks or scratches. I used it for about 12 months, it didn't suit me. $80 plus postage at your expense ($180 new). I'm located in Railton, Tasmania. PM me if you're interested.

Sorry for the late reply , no thanks I dont needed that bad

87' K100rs 0043923

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum