BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   DeoxIT!  Found some here in Oz. Empty DeoxIT! Found some here in Oz. Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:18 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
For those of you who are interested in the truly magical properties of DeoxIT D5, I have found an establishment here in Oz that sells the 142g spray can.

$31.50 and free postage. I'll order some this week to see how smooth the transaction goes.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

2Back to top Go down   DeoxIT!  Found some here in Oz. Empty Re: DeoxIT! Found some here in Oz. Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:58 am

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
Good one Blakey. Now all that is left is to convince them to market the stuff in red cans.

3Back to top Go down   DeoxIT!  Found some here in Oz. Empty Re: DeoxIT! Found some here in Oz. Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:04 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Red and black is the closest we can get.

4Back to top Go down   DeoxIT!  Found some here in Oz. Empty Re: DeoxIT! Found some here in Oz. Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:22 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Excellent find!!
Here is another one i have been looking at. for more man toys!! But they carry deoxit as well.

5Back to top Go down   DeoxIT!  Found some here in Oz. Empty Re: DeoxIT! Found some here in Oz. Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:44 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
DeoxIT arrived.
Got to be better value than those silly little bottles and tiny spray cans.

Ordering is dead easy. Arrived by Courier a week after ordering.

This 5oz (142g) can should last me for ages.

As a side note...I bought an electric scooter from Flea Bay for 30AU dollars on the weekend. The guy said it doesn't work and it's for parts only.
Picked it up, all was there. Took it home. Oiled everything that moved or squeaked. Dribbled the "good stuff" down the key hole and blow me down! The "thing" started right up. Cleaned and coated all the connectors and it's as good as gold!
Ran it until the batteries died and now I'm waiting for a charging unit to be delivered.

This stuff is soooooo good, I may even see if it works as a deodorant! affraid

6Back to top Go down   DeoxIT!  Found some here in Oz. Empty Re: DeoxIT! Found some here in Oz. Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:04 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Razz Very Happy Surprised Laughing

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

7Back to top Go down   DeoxIT!  Found some here in Oz. Empty Re: DeoxIT! Found some here in Oz. Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:07 am

Halo

Halo
Life time member
Life time member
Good find Blakey I just ordered some in anticipation of putting things back together one day Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum