BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   FUEL HOSE SUPPLY Empty FUEL HOSE SUPPLY Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:00 am

CanberraDave

CanberraDave
Gold member
Gold member
Good folks of the K100 forum,

I am looking for a supplier in Aust for the overflow hose to go from my fuel pump filter cup to the overflow pipe at the top of the tank. As it is inside the tank it must be fuel stable. All the places I have tried have fuel injection hose, but of course, this is too large to fit through the small hole next to the fuel pump mount. From what I can gather it is just fuel stable rubber hose. I think the i.d. is around 5-6 mm and the e.d. is around 7-8 mm. If I am wrong with my measurements can someone let me know please?

Anyone know of a supplier? Question Many thanks in advance

VIN # 0097704

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

2Back to top Go down   FUEL HOSE SUPPLY Empty Re: FUEL HOSE SUPPLY Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:11 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
commonly called 1/4 inch dave

i got mine from the enzed hose fixer mob

but otherwise hard to find the right thing ....although 1/4 is all over the place in other stuff

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

3Back to top Go down   FUEL HOSE SUPPLY Empty Re: FUEL HOSE SUPPLY Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:02 am

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
1/4 inch submersablefuel lines maybe try spareco in oz or lubemobile the gates type hose is abit thick so you may have to chat with the salesman to get what ya want

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum