BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   85 K100RS rework Empty 85 K100RS rework Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:20 am

tdkclydes

tdkclydes
Hello , I am new to this site and am at present reworking a 85 K100 RS that I had pick up several years ago as a parts bike . I have done the normal fluid changes along with a new fuel pump and filter . I am now waiting for a fuel injector relay . I would like to say that this site has made it easy to find the information I needed to help troubleshoot problems . Once I get the old girl running I will post some photos . Once again thanks for all the fabulous information . This is my second BMW , back in the late 70,s I had a 59 r50/2 , sure wish I still had her .

2Back to top Go down   85 K100RS rework Empty Re: 85 K100RS rework Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:17 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome aboard tdk ....hope all your good work comes to fruition soon

good luck and good riding to you

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum