BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Introducing myself Empty Introducing myself Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:29 pm

greggaz

greggaz
I was cruising around the site last night and everyone seems to be wonderful people, Can't wait to get to get into more discussions with you all. I have been riding my father in laws K100 RT for about 7 years and had the opportunity to purchase one of my own. I have a fair amount on knowledge on these wonderful machines, Thanks to my brother in law teaching me what he knows from being a master technician. And would like to thank everyone in advance!!!

2Back to top Go down   Introducing myself Empty Re: Introducing myself Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
Welcome Greggaz!

A lot info and helpful lads in here, good luck with your new machine.

3Back to top Go down   Introducing myself Empty Re: Introducing myself Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:58 pm

greggaz

greggaz
Thank you very much!!! Will need it somehow lost my K bike "Bible" in a move so I have to look up all of the torque specs and etc. Sad

4Back to top Go down   Introducing myself Empty Re: Introducing myself Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:29 pm

krambo

krambo
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome to the forums greggaz Wink

5Back to top Go down   Introducing myself Empty Re: Introducing myself Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Welcome to the forum Greggaz. If you PM our exaulted leader Crazy Frog aka Bert he will give you a pass word for the downloads page and there are many versions of bibles there for you. Even some genuine factory ones.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

6Back to top Go down   Introducing myself Empty Re: Introducing myself Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:34 am

greggaz

greggaz
Thank you for the information

7Back to top Go down   Introducing myself Empty Re: Introducing myself Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:56 am

Life time member
Life time member
greggaz wrote:....... everyone seems to be wonderful people, Can't wait to get to get into more discussions with you all.

Correct Greggaz! Introducing myself 177912

Post a pic or two of your (and father in laws Bike) - see how to stick in the general forum.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

88KE

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

K1 - 1989 - AKA Titan (unique K1/K1100RS hybrid by Andreas Esterhammer)
K1100RS - 1995. AKA Rudolf Von Schmurf (in a million bits)
K100RS - 1991 AKA Ronnie. Cafe racer project bike
K75RTP - 1994
K75C - 1991 AKA Jim Beam. In boxes. 
K1100LT 1992 - AKA Big Red (gone)
K100LT - 1988 - AKA the Bullion brick. Should never have sold it.

8Back to top Go down   Introducing myself Empty Re: Introducing myself Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:03 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome aboard greggas ,,,,hoping you have fun geting your wheels in top shape ....enjoy!

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

9Back to top Go down   Introducing myself Empty Re: Introducing myself Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:53 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
hi greggaz,
Good to have you with us.
Regards,
K-BIKE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum