BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Get a sidecar, open a business Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:44 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Friends just told me about this company. This is a good way to visit a country.
Nice business idea!

http://www.bluenosesidecartours.com/mainpages/faq.html

2Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:27 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
the frog seems to be developing an entrepeneurial sense of being since acquiring his new outfit, good on him. I am currently preparing to set up a DJP chair on my LT, for use as a HEARSE , as I am involved in the funeral industry ( have been since 89').Go for it!!! Get a sidecar, open a business 212902

3Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:36 am

You don't work at Fry's in East Maitland, do you?
( I noticed you're at Beresfield)

4Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:09 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
Yep, check out my new member post.

5Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:31 am

Sorry, didn't see it before. Will have a look.
Have seen your bike there a couple of times. We used Frys when my Mum died last year.

6Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:36 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
did you use our chapel and go to the cemetery , I was talking to someone at one of our services who has a sidecar, possibly you?

7Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:41 am

Yep, to East Maitland cemetery. ( We are old Maitland people)
That was in November last year. I usually pop in and say hello to her when I'm going past on the bike to Sydney or Newie.

8Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:48 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
It didn't seem that long ago , hoping all is going well , I'm thinking of the run up to Bingara , no probs with flea (vl suzuki) shes doing the next 2 w/ends away on her bike, Nymboida and Newie Pink Ribbon( Iwill join her on that one. She rides with Just girls and motorcycles , and Girlz ride.

9Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:01 am

You ought to join those other Hunter boys and come for the ride. Smile

10Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:23 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
I'm free Sat and Sun only , I'm usually good for a 6 hr drive each way return per day , I pulled a nerve from my C6 C7 when the centrestand on my LT snapped on my first rego back in 09, so wind turbo can be a problem on any thing over 100kmh for more than 2hrs. Did a return trip to westmead ICU ( Nephew recovering from car accident, now in Oakey, Qld ) and faired reasonably well, the passion for K bricks lives on , nice ride. Tried to do it the weekend of the arson fire on the F3, had to turn back at Wyong.Nice cuppa at Norah Head cafe, just before lighthouse, looks north up the coast plus a rockpool and good surf, nearly as good as Newie and Nobbys. Bingara would be a good get together I'm sure.Beam and Dry on tap .. hope so, I dont know about that other stuff you guys are on!

11Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:47 am

I'm popping over on the Saturday and coming home on the Sunday.
Not sure what they sell at the pub....probably nasty XXXX or New.
I'm taking a flagon of Dr Jurd's in the hope that Rossco drinks it all and rebuilds his rear brake again.

12Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:56 am

rosskko

rosskko
VIP
VIP
This should be interesting.
I have not been to a BYO pub before. What was it? Jurds and Tooheys Old chasers?
I only booked myself one night. Maybe I should change that to 2.
Sean, you should come down and meet us at Denman.

Basic/2 6308802K100CJ  05/1988

K1100RS 0194321

13Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:00 am

Aren't you lot riding all the way from Denman and camping at Muswellbrook or somewhere? 🤡
I can only get away for the one night, but will happily meet up at Manilla or somewhere for the ride into Bingara?
( Trying to remember the route...but I'll go down through Tamworth and up through Barraba and Manilla.)

14Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:04 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
They got just about anything at that pub including good meals and a BBQ.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

15Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:06 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
I like the adrenaline rush of a last minute plan or decission (nature of my work) so I wont book anything just yet, I'll keep watching the Bingara posts.It's nice to hit the road early morning , after midnight, and feel the freshness before daybreak.

1993 K1100RS  0194321         Colour #690 Silk Blue  aka " Smurfette"
2018 Kart upgrade.
Get a sidecar, open a business 10_x_110

16Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:06 am

rosskko

rosskko
VIP
VIP
How to de-rail a thread.
Have a look at the trip post Saxon. It has a google route.
From what Rickmeister was suggesting up through Coonabarabran - Narabri and across.

Basic/2 6308802K100CJ  05/1988

K1100RS 0194321

17Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:12 am

I blame the French.
It will depend on what you do after Coona or Gunnedah...

18Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:43 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Saxon7 wrote:I blame the French.
Get a sidecar, open a business 167893

Here is something that we should consider to keep you in line.

Get a sidecar, open a business 2x210

19Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Get a sidecar, open a business 652573

Now I'm curious.....what sort of bike is that?
Looks like a little Honda twin?

20Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:15 pm

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
Insufficiently powered springs to mind

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

21Back to top Go down   Get a sidecar, open a business Empty Re: Get a sidecar, open a business Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:48 pm

It's probably a Junak or Jawa or something....
Those whacky eastern Europeans will do many odd things if given the chance.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum