BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   queensland christmas ride  Empty queensland christmas ride Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:15 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
starts at browns plains bp

8.00 am ...29-12-12

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

2Back to top Go down   queensland christmas ride  Empty Re: queensland christmas ride Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
You blokes who go on that ride have fun. Here in the Pacific North Wet it's currently forecast for a low of 2c and a high of.....2c, on Chrimbo. But that's never stopped me. Wink

3Back to top Go down   queensland christmas ride  Empty Re: queensland christmas ride Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:29 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Browns Plains BP it is!

See ya at 8.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

4Back to top Go down   queensland christmas ride  Empty Re: queensland christmas ride Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:18 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I will be coming via Killarney or the on dirt direct from Stanthorpe and will be at the Kyogle turn off at 9.00 waiting for you.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

5Back to top Go down   queensland christmas ride  Empty Re: queensland christmas ride Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:05 am

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
It looks as though weather maybe a bit unsettled but I think it will be just cloudy.

Jules and I will see you all tomorrow.

As i have my pillion with me I will be a bit "driving miss daisy" as in a bit slower, I'm always a bit mindful of being responsible for someone elses wellbeing too.

See you guys in the AM.

Don't give in to the Black Dog!
"A Zorst, a zorst my kingdom for a Zorst"

queensland christmas ride  170874

6Back to top Go down   queensland christmas ride  Empty Re: queensland christmas ride Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Mark K Boy

Mark K Boy
Gold member
Gold member
Hi All,

I'd like to join if I may.
A little more work to do before she is finished.

How come some electronics stop working when you work on a completely different circuit ?????
I will work out the small remaining problems I have I guess.....

queensland christmas ride  461707a86cf62ce93690423b31f96e8d

queensland christmas ride  Au-log12
http://www.marksurman.com

7Back to top Go down   queensland christmas ride  Empty Re: queensland christmas ride Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
It aint called electrickery for nothin. Whatever you do don't let the smoke out.

This is a 2012 thread Mark I believe they had a good time.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

8Back to top Go down   queensland christmas ride  Empty Re: queensland christmas ride Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Mark K Boy

Mark K Boy
Gold member
Gold member
Ooops!

I kept the smoke in to long........

queensland christmas ride  Au-log12
http://www.marksurman.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum