BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   91 K100sr temp gauge Empty 91 K100sr temp gauge Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:50 pm

2slow

2slow
Has any body hooked up an after market gauge like a VDO gauge do you also have to change the sender I'm just looking for a gauge that has numbers on it thanks

2Back to top Go down   91 K100sr temp gauge Empty Re: 91 K100sr temp gauge Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:33 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
If you mean temp gauge then I most certainly would change the sender, the sender is on the pump and is seperate from any other devices so all you need do is change the sender without wiring changes except to connect the gauge itself.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   91 K100sr temp gauge Empty Re: 91 K100sr temp gauge Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:55 pm

2slow

2slow
Thanks that's what I thought also do you know is that a 10mm sender?

4Back to top Go down   91 K100sr temp gauge Empty Re: 91 K100sr temp gauge Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:00 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
2slow wrote:Thanks that's what I thought also do you know is that a 10mm sender?
No I don't know there was a thread some time ago about this so a search might turn something up but I won't look as I can never find anything with a search. I think it sees me coming and hides everything.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum