BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hi From Canada Empty Hi From Canada Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:17 am

kbikerider

kbikerider
I'd like to thank Bert,first of all,for getting this forum up and running. I know it's a lot of work and you have to love what you're doing. Thanks Bert!
I'm Jeff Jones-58 years old, born in Wales and emmigrated to Canada in 1971. I've lived in London,Ontario since then. I was a police officer with the London Police Service from 1971 to 1999 when I retired to teach at a local community college. I retired for the second time in 2006 to travel and enjoy my life.
I've owned 7 BMW's over the past 25 years and never had a problem with any of them - they are just a great machine. I currently ride a 1996 K1100LT. I also have a 1987 K75 and a 1971 Norton Commando 750. Last month I picked up a 1985 K100RS with the intention of restoring it -we'll see. Like our friend in Italy I'm also running out of 'brownie' points because of too many bikes!
Cheers
Jeff

2Back to top Go down   Hi From Canada Empty Re: Hi From Canada Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:03 am

Admin

Admin
admin
admin
Jeff,

Thank you for your introduction.
Lucky you, because after 2 bikes, my wife said "one more and it's a case of divorce".
Women don't understand our passion, but what would we do without them?

To continue and close the discussion about the snow shovel (reply after your first post on this site), here in the maritimes we get the power and we are happy to see the snow flakes flying....
At least we can ride.......... our snow blowers.
See this: 454 cubic inch, 412 horsepowers, 430 foot pounds of torque. It trows snow at 50feet at only 3500rpm.

Enjoy this forum

Bert

Hi From Canada Snow_b10

http://k100rt.aforumfree.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum