BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   new to the forum Empty new to the forum Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:06 pm

rocket23

rocket23
Hey. just a shout out. I'll be posting a restore thread hope you enjoy. Very Happy

2Back to top Go down   new to the forum Empty Re: new to the forum Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hi rocket welcome to the Knuthaus

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   new to the forum Empty Re: new to the forum Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:01 pm

rocket23

rocket23
RicK G wrote:Hi rocket welcome to the Knuthaus
Thanks, The last forum (for the bike) went belly up. I hope to stay here for a while. I'm on an h-d forum. ( I owned a few before I got the beemer) But I'm like a third wheel over there it seems.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming,'WOO HOO! What a ride!'"

4Back to top Go down   new to the forum Empty Re: new to the forum Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Some forums are a bit like that they just don't welcome new members and kick bite and scratch eachother like a cat.
This is without doubt the most frendly forum I have ever been on.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

5Back to top Go down   new to the forum Empty Re: new to the forum Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:21 pm

rocket23

rocket23
RicK G wrote:Some forums are a bit like that they just don't welcome new members and kick bite and scratch eachother like a cat.
This is without doubt the most frendly forum I have ever been on.
No they are really friendly, just the gunsight emblem makes em' think I know nothing about Harleys..........I do; hence the beemer! ,lol.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming,'WOO HOO! What a ride!'"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum