BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   New Member from CT , USA Empty New Member from CT , USA Sat May 25, 2013 2:28 pm

je85

je85
Hi all,

I'm a new owner of a 1985 k100 with 58,000
The bike needs work and trouble shooting, hope all of you can help..

2Back to top Go down   New Member from CT , USA Empty Re: New Member from CT , USA Sat May 25, 2013 9:00 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hi there JE welcome to the Knuthaus.
bring on the questions so far we have a 100% track record of getting the members bikes sorted.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   New Member from CT , USA Empty Re: New Member from CT , USA Sat May 25, 2013 10:23 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Howdy JE!

Ask away. We're here to help you get your bike running right.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

4Back to top Go down   New Member from CT , USA Empty Re: New Member from CT , USA Sun May 26, 2013 8:39 am

AJ.Valente

AJ.Valente
Life time member
Life time member
No problem. I can also recommend a real good independent BMW mechanic in Manchester NH if you have the need.

5Back to top Go down   New Member from CT , USA Empty re: New Member from CT,USA Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:10 pm

ironbutt

ironbutt
Hey je85, Welcome from a former Nutmeg er and long time Huskie fan. Last location was New Hartford and still have a daughter up in Collinsville. I make the trip up there on my 85 rs often. Look for you on the road. New Member from CT , USA 1106080553

6Back to top Go down   New Member from CT , USA Empty Re: New Member from CT , USA Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:45 pm

krambo

krambo
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome aboard je85 - go ahead and ask your questions - there is no such thing as a stupid question........... need I go on ? Wink

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum