BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from New Mexico! Empty Hello from New Mexico! Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:48 am

Lone Amigo

Hello from New Mexico! Newcamera4-29-09074

2Back to top Go down   Hello from New Mexico! Empty Re: Hello from New Mexico! Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:57 am

Lone Amigo

Haven't quite figured out posting here yet.

This is my second K. The first was a 2002 K1200 LTC. After my wife passed I gave it to our daughter, and I went for the lightest K.
I love the bike. I will soon be putting Pirelli Scorpions on it.

I've been riding for 55 years. Got my first BMW, an R 26, 49 years ago. Have owned and raced many brands over the years, but always come back to the BMW. Just turned Medicare age 2 weeks ago. Looking forward to another 20 years of riding. And when the weather's bad, I'll be looking forward to what's posted here.

3Back to top Go down   Hello from New Mexico! Empty Re: Hello from New Mexico! Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:30 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi There and welcome to the forum, glad to hear you are still riding and plan to do so for the next 20 years, it does my heart good to read that. Look forward to your thoughts after all those years riding BMW's you must have accumulated a good store of wisdom.
Regards,
K-BIKE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum