BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   New Zealand 30th Anniversary Run Empty New Zealand 30th Anniversary Run Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:28 am

mawhera

mawhera
Gold member
Gold member
hi all, thought I'd start a K Iwi thread re a get together for the K100 30th. Thought the burt Munro but thats time and money, especially from the north island. Any suggestions, a NI and SI. Im 50km north of Wellingtonon SH1 in Paraparaumu, southwards vintage car and bike museum is an awesome place to meet, cafe and heaps of amazing stuff. what is a good date, anyone keen in the NI, Sept 83 was the launch date wasn't it? Wow seems like yesterday, I had a BSA B50SS then, couldn't afford a Beeema like the K100 back then, now I can, like a good wine they get better with age, but unlike wine they drop in price yeahh.
anyways southward http://www.southwardcarmuseum.co.nz/index.html, they have heaps of bikes too.
Rick

Rick
K IWI land
New Zealand

2Back to top Go down   New Zealand 30th Anniversary Run Empty Re: New Zealand 30th Anniversary Run Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:36 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
good on you Rick, you have some awesome ride venues over there to help celebrate the K's birthday.
I'm envious at the thought of it.
so good luck with it mate.

1993 K1100RS  0194321         Colour #690 Silk Blue  aka " Smurfette"
2018 Kart upgrade.
New Zealand 30th Anniversary Run 10_x_110

3Back to top Go down   New Zealand 30th Anniversary Run Empty Re: New Zealand 30th Anniversary Run Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:45 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Sounds like a good plan a trip down to Southwards from Auckland is highly doable we should move this thread over to the "Australia and New Zealand Rides & Meetings" section.
Regards,
K-BIKE

4Back to top Go down   New Zealand 30th Anniversary Run Empty Re: New Zealand 30th Anniversary Run Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:19 pm

mawhera

mawhera
Gold member
Gold member
No response to this, all the good K Iwis except me may have gone to the West Island, Great roads are near empty we are an threatened species, males having K fun, na ther's a few about but I wonder if they write?? 
Lov ya all

Rick

Rick
K IWI land
New Zealand

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum