BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   rear master cylinder Empty rear master cylinder Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:16 am

sandman jim

hi just bought 1986 k100rs ((bike been stood since 2001)) lot of brake travel on foot pedal..when i pulled rubber gatter back on the rear master cylinder .. something fell out it is like a small coin is it supposed to be attached to something and will i need a new master cylinder... kind regards jim rear master cylinder Icon_smile rear master cylinder Icon_smile rear master cylinder Icon_smile

2Back to top Go down   rear master cylinder Empty Re: rear master cylinder Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:07 am

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
I checked on the parts break down and didnd't see a part resembling to what you describe.
Did you just pull the gatter or removed the link from the pedal?

3Back to top Go down   rear master cylinder Empty Re: rear master cylinder Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:50 pm

sandman jim

Crazy Frog wrote:I checked on the parts break down and didnd't see a part resembling to what you describe.
Did you just pull the gatter or removed the link from the pedal?

hi bert i pulled the gaiter back and it fell it like a small coin with a slight indentation in the middle.. i have fixed it now and the cylinder is working perfect and no leaks..what it was the piston was stuck in the master cylinder with being stood for 8 years the indentation fits on the end of the piston and the flat bit is pressed against the bolt...regards jim rear master cylinder Icon_smile rear master cylinder Icon_smile rear master cylinder Icon_smile rear master cylinder Icon_smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum