BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from Toronto Empty Hello from Toronto Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:07 pm

chefyong

chefyong
Hello to everyone,

I am a newbie to the forum and to the BMW Motorrad community.

I do not have a ride yet and wish to learn more about the K75 and k100 from the eyes of current riders.

Hoping to contribute in the future.

Manuel Litonjua

2Back to top Go down   Hello from Toronto Empty Re: Hello from Toronto Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hi Manuel welcome to the forum.  All you need to know about a K is that they are a great bike for the age and so long as you can do a lot of the repairs and inparticular the maintenance then they are the bike for you.
One of the best things is that for an older bike the parts are available and mostly at quite reasonable prices if you are prepared to look around and asking here will save you that time as we have all had to find reasonably priced parts and share the info.

Now all you need to do is look at all the Ks for sale till one says "buy me" and your journey will begin and carefull work will reward you with years of great biking.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Hello from Toronto Empty Re: Hello from Toronto Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:43 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Manuel,
Good to have you with us, the K is a big bike, I assume you have ridden bikes before? If you have you will love the K they are a great bike.
Regards,
K-BIKE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum