BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Introduction Empty Introduction Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:06 pm

wardie

wardie
Hi Everybody I'm Larry Ward and known on several motorcycle forums as Wardie. I have owned many motorcycles in my 62 years but currently ride a 1988 K 100 LT. I race my DR 125 in the Ohio Mini Racing League and am rebuilding my TL 125 for some trials use in 2014. I am the 50cc moped record holder for the Lake Erie Loop at 24 hours and 3 minutes and host a motorcycle show on 570 WKBN AM which is part of Clear Channel Radio. My show is called the 2 Wheel Power Hour. Local in the Northeast Ohio market but heard all through the continental United States on Iheart radio app and around the world on the net. www.570wkbn.com

I met RT Trucker at the recent AIM Expo. Great K Bike lover and a good guy to know. Plenty of good advice as is so often found on this site. Well that's about it. Wardie

2Back to top Go down   Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:18 pm

krambo

krambo
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome aboard Wardie - good to have you along for the ride Wink

3Back to top Go down   Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hi Wardie welcome to the Knuthaus. I'd tune in but Oz is a bit far fo a reliable signal.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

4Back to top Go down   Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:46 pm

moose97

moose97
Silver member
Silver member
Welcome! Let's see some pics. And I'll be sure to check out your show... Not that long ago, I spent 17 years in radio - including 14 in sports talk.

5Back to top Go down   Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:27 am

MikeP

MikeP
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome Larry.

6Back to top Go down   Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:09 am

Ghost who rides

Ghost who rides
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome Wardie, this is the K place to be. Bet you could spin us some yarns eh?

We love a yarn, pics too.

Ghost

7Back to top Go down   Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:19 am

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool 

Hi Larry welcome to the forum mate.

BIG D

8Back to top Go down   Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:49 pm

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
I'm sure you will love this place, might have to listen to one or two of your pod cast's and see if you've got a gruuvv going

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

9Back to top Go down   Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:03 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Wardie,
Good to have you with us.
Regards,
K-BIKE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum