BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   K100 Remus exhaust Trade for stock Empty K100 Remus exhaust Trade for stock on Sat 02 Aug 2014, 18:25

Leonardojose

Leonardojose
I just got a 1985 K100 with a Remus exhaust system.  Too loud for my riding comfort so I am willing to trade even for a stock system that will fit my bike AND is in excellent condition.  My exhaust is like new and would expect the same in return.  I'm in Maryland and would like to trade locally.  Let my know of your interest.

2Back to top Go down   K100 Remus exhaust Trade for stock Empty Re: K100 Remus exhaust Trade for stock on Mon 04 Aug 2014, 09:39

HellFishTat

HellFishTat
Silver member
Silver member
if the smart folks here can determine if my 16v header and exhaust will fit, I'd be more that happy to trade.  I live in Raleigh NC, so shipping for each of us wouldn't be too costly.

if they will swap out, I'll send you a few pictures of mine to see if you're interested, and would request you do the same.

cheers!

Kevin (HellFishTat)

3Back to top Go down   K100 Remus exhaust Trade for stock Empty Re: K100 Remus exhaust Trade for stock on Mon 13 Oct 2014, 08:36

KafeRacer

KafeRacer
Silver member
Silver member
Do you still have the REMUS?  I would be interested.  I have a pretty good stock one.  Can If you still have one can you post a photo?  I can do the same once I dig it out of storage.

Thanks.

Dave

1990 K75RT
1985 K100 Kafe Racer
http://kaferacer.wordpress.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum