BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   RobinW - Please PM me Empty RobinW - Please PM me Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:28 pm

floyd

floyd
Life time member
Life time member
If anyone knows RobinW's new user name can they let me know. Or if you see this your self mate, can you please PM me?

The site ate some of my PMs and your address has gone missing in the ether. Havent been able to find you so I thought Id give this a whirl.

I didnt know where to put this message. If a mod feels the need to move it feel free.

2Back to top Go down   RobinW - Please PM me Empty Re: RobinW - Please PM me Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:37 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Robin spat his dummy out after he didn't read a post correctly, took offence at what he thought it said and left the forum.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   RobinW - Please PM me Empty Re: RobinW - Please PM me Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:30 pm

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
I've got his mobile number as he bought some spares from me when I was back home a year ago, so unless he's changed it....PM me if you need it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum