BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Give away to good home Empty Give away to good home on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Ballsy

Ballsy
G,day guys,
As some of you would know when I bought my K100rs it came with another bike included, this bike was going to be for a donor bike incase I needed parts , trouble is the bike I ride is in such bloody good condition the donor bike is taking up to much room, So the donor bike has to go ,,it is pretty much complete with the exception of rear master cylinder , fuel filler cap and I,m going to keep the fuel pump and battery only because there brand new, It has done 86K and as far as I no the guy I bought both bikes off said he has had it running it doesn't blow smoke and sounds nice and fresh, It could do with a good clean up and needs painting if you wanted to make it bring it back to original condition. Ok the thing is its located in the northern suburbs of Perth which of course if you lived over east would have to be transported.
The bike is free to any member that wants it , please leave a message here if your interested , it is actually in pretty good condition and could be road going with a few bits and pieces,

Cheers Ballsy

2Back to top Go down   Give away to good home Empty Re: Give away to good home on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:59 pm

Ghost who rides

Ghost who rides
Life time member
Life time member
Great offer Ballsy, hopefully someone over west will take you up on it, $s lacking prevents me from doing so.

3Back to top Go down   Give away to good home Empty give away to good home on Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:36 pm

Tom KSR

Tom KSR
Life time member
Life time member
G'day Ballsy, PM sent.Cheers Tom Grabau

4Back to top Go down   Give away to good home Empty Re: Give away to good home on Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:17 pm

1viper75

1viper75
Hi Ballsy 

I will take it if its not gone mate pm sent can pick up tomorrow

5Back to top Go down   Give away to good home Empty The old girl has gone on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Ballsy

Ballsy
Sorry guys  1viper75 is the new owner of the K bike in Perth.
He plans to do it up so has gone to a good home

Cheers Ballsy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum