BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   looking to part with my 85 Empty looking to part with my 85 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:42 am

wickbimmer

wickbimmer
Although I really don't want to part with it I must sell my 85 K100. The Bike has around 30,000 miles on it. I have the title for it. I have been working on turning it into a cafe style bike so I have a lot of cafe parts to go with. 
The good;
bike has less than 40,000 miles on it
it has many parts that would come with it
there is nothing that I can think of that I don't have to make it a complete bike
There are many extra parts.
The original tool kit is still intact
The bike is mostly original BMW.
It has been well taken care of.
When it stopped running it was at a very low speed down a short distance of road.
front tire is brand new.
bike is very clean.
it is a two owner bike.
I have the title.
The price is right and I "must get rid of it now"

The Bad;
It hasn't ran in over two years.
I don't know what is wrong with it though when I bought it from a close friend (an airplane mechanic) he assured me it was something small (possibly electrical) wrong.
it has two small dents in the tank.
the back tire will need replacing.
most parts to make it an original K has been sold or not there anymore. 

I am asking $1,200.00 US dollars and it must be picked up. As I need to get it out of the garage because I am moving I will accept any reasonable offer. I know what the bike is worth with the miles and the parts I have. There are nearly 100 pictures on google at https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByFMvIH7fy2GV2xlTlFSdi1Icmc&usp=sharing. I can be reached at chadwick0025@gmail.com or by K100 forum name wickbimmer. I am posting this here first but will be placing the ad on ebay and craigslist tonight. It is a great deal for someone who knows these machines.

2Back to top Go down   looking to part with my 85 Empty Re: looking to part with my 85 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:24 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
good luck with the sale

sad to see you leave our throng of k eccentrics

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%Olooking to part with my 85 Au-log10

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum